- 2 hrs ago Sania Mirza Speaks Up About Self-Love As She Flaunts Her Two Lovely Sophisticated Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Bulbbul Actress Tripti Dimri’s Minimal Traditional Outfits Can Be Your New Wedding Dress Code
- 7 hrs ago Neetu Singh’s Fashionable Looks From Her Top Bollywood Songs Decoded
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 08 July 2020
- Finance Rossari Biotech's Rs.494- Rs. 496 Cr IPO To Open On July 13
- Movies First Look Of Prabhas 20 To Be Out On July 10!
- Sports Sachin Tendulkar was scared to face Shoaib Akhtar: Shahid Afridi makes another sensational remark
- News CBI takes over Tuticorin custodial death case probe, 5 more cops under interrogation
- Automobiles Yamaha Announces Special Finance Scheme For COVID-19 Frontline Warriors
- Technology OnePlus Nord Confirmed To Launch On July 21: All You Need To Know
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
White walls in a home are totally uncool! There is absolutely nothing to admire from a white wall, which is why we have introduced some of the creative things you can do to add glamour to this form of purity.
White walls, no doubt are the best for Indian homes as it creates a balance in making your home look bigger, provides natural light and on the other hand, it makes your home look cleaner. But, if you want to add beauty, warmth and shine to those white walls, here is what you need to do today.
Make room for art work, old memories or simply throw out your creative side on those white walls. Here are some of the best and easy creative ways to glam up a white wall in your house, take a look:
Those Fond Memories - Fill up that white wall in your home with kodak moments. Use bright coloured frames for the pictures so that it stirs up warmth in your humble abode. You can also add deck the frames with fairy lights, only for the festive season. STEAL THESE PHOTO FRAME IDEAS FOR YOUR WHITE WALLS
Put Your Paint Brushes To Work - Show your creativity on the white walls in your home. If you want to go abstract, throw a ton of colours on the wall and paint it according to your mood. If you want to go with bold and only one shade, make sure that the hue is bright enough to enhance the white wall in your home.
Throw In Some Colour & Fabric - Mixing colour and fabric together for décor purposes is great. You can pin a bright coloured velvet carpet on the white wall. Add a white couch in the seating area and alongside have those beautiful pictures as memories.
Shelf Your White Wall - If you are a bookie, then deck that white wall with a good number of delicate wooden shelves. You can go in for cubby shelves or open shelves too. Both of them make a vivid appearance in enhancing the look of your home. You can also opt for coloured shelves instead of the boring mud shades.
Bold Accessories - Nothing can beat bold accessories against a pure bright white wall. If your going in for a white couch, make sure that the cushions are in a metallic shade. Add that extra lighting to your home and focus all the attention on the presence of the bold coloured accessories.