- 3 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 4 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 6 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Sports PBL 2020: Hyderabad Hunters recovers after Sindhu's shock defeat to Michelle Li
- Movies Empuraan: Prithviraj Sukumaran Dedicates The Lucifer Sequel To This Legendary Actor!
- News ‘To silence a critic’: Rahul Gandhi backs Kunal Kamra
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The latest trend is having a corner bathtub or a walk in bathtub. These two bathtubs have hit the market and are making good sales.
In some homes you would find that many people are shifting to places that provide bigger and larger bathrooms. But, remodelling and designing your bathroom is where the challenge lies.
Corner bathtubs are for those who have a small bathroom and these bathtubs are perfect for tight spots. Corner bathtubs helps you to also have space in the bathroom as bathtubs usually occupy a lot of room. These corner bathtubs are available in different materials to suit your bathroom.
Corner bathtubs are simple as they have a deck where you can place your soap , clothes and shampoo. The special aspect of these corner bathtub's is that you can add in water jets that will look like a jacuzzi style bath.
The benefits of having a corner bathtub is that these small bathtubs are easier to clean. They can be custom made to even fit the most smallest bathrooms and can be angled to curved walls.
To make your bathroom look even more trendy, these bathtubs can be placed near a window. On the window, you can have potted plants that will make the bathroom look stylish.
The special feature of these bathtub's is that they can fit two people in it comfortably, even though they are placed usually in small bathrooms.
They can be fitted between adjoining cabinets and vanities that will give you considerable space which is essential for small bathrooms.
A nice long soak in a bathtub can make anyone feel relaxed and rejuvenated.