- 2 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 15 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- 19 hrs ago Eid ul-Fitr: Sania Mirza Flaunts A Dark Green Suit, Gives Us A Twinning Moment With Her Son; Pictures Inside!
- News Cyclone Tauktae: Heavy rains likely in Mumbai today, civic body moves 580 COVID-19 patients from jumbo units
- Automobiles Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- Sports NBA Wrap: LeBron returns as Lakers keep alive top six hopes, Nets big three reunited in win
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar On Her Mother Testing Positive For COVID-19: Had A Hellish Time, She Was Extremely Serious
- Technology Week 20, 2021 Launch Roundup: Infinix Hot 10S, ASUS Zenfone 8, Redmi Note 10S, Infinix Note 10 Pro, And More
- Finance Why Mutual Funds Are Showing 1-Year Returns of 70-80%?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Ethereal beauty Manushi Chhillar is a conscious citizen who wants to raise her voice towards social good. The gorgeous debutante in the film Prithviraj, in which she has been paired opposite Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar, has shown time and again that she will do her bit towards important issues. Manushi, who runs a non-profit, Project Shakti, that works towards menstrual hygiene among women in India, has also taken a keen interest in understanding more about sustainable living.
When she is not shooting, Manushi's pet project is to turn her terrace into a sustainable garden. "I want to have a fully sustainable garden at my home because I think the future of complex, modern society will be all about self-sustenance and environmental friendly living. I have started planting different kinds of trees at my home and I can't wait to see it all come together. My dream garden is actually at a very nascent stage currently and it will take months of work for me to slowly bring it together," says the young beauty, as she gives a sneak peek of her home garden.
Manushi, who is a vegetarian, wants to grow fruits and vegetables in the coming months in her home garden! "Since I'm a vegetarian, this garden will definitely be at play for home garden to table concept of living. I want to grow several varieties of fruits and vegetables in the near future and I'm quite excited to take on this journey of learning more about organic, sustainable living," she adds.