The human body is designed in such a way that it shows certain symptoms when something goes wrong. But though this is the case, we tend to overlook some symptoms.
There are certain unknown symptoms that you need to be aware of at the earliest and it is recommended that you know about them.
If you see any of these symptoms exhibited by your close ones or in yourself, it is advised that you consult the doctor immediately.
Cancer is a group of diseases that can cause almost any sign or symptom. The signs depend on where the cancer is, how big it is and how much it affects the organs or tissues.
If the cancer has spread, then the signs appear in different parts of the body.
In this article we have listed some of the top unknown symptoms of cancer. Read to know what are the unknown and early symptoms of cancer.
1. Skin Neoplasms:
Neoplasms are considered to be a sign of breast cancer. They come along with hard knots in the breast or armpits, irritation or rashes, shape change, etc.
2. Persistent Cough:
A lengthy cough is a symptom of lung cancer. It occurs along with symptoms like decrease in appetite and abrupt weight loss. In later stages, lung cancer can also lead to coughing up of blood and shortness of breath. This is one of the top symptoms of cancer.
3. Skin Itching:
A skin rash is not always associated with tumours; But it is in case where a uterine neoplasm causes genital itching.
Brain cancer may provoke itching in the nostril.
4. Bowel Function Changes:
Cancer in the bowel region can cause symptoms like blood in the stool, mucous or purulent secretion and spontaneous defecation.
5. Secretions When Urinating:
This maybe a sign of kidney cancer that is also associated with symptoms like bleeding while urinating, hypertension, pain in the kidneys and chronic weakness. This is one of the early symptoms of cancer.
6. Abrupt Weight Loss:
Abrupt weight loss can occur when you have stomach cancer. Some of the symptoms that follow are disgust towards meat, premature satiation, anaemia and difficulty in movement of food through the bowels.
7. Persistent Sore Throat:
A long-lasting soreness of the throat can be a symptom of laryngeal cancer. This is also associated with difficulty in breathing and swallowing, a feeling of having a lump in the throat, etc. This is also one of the unknown symptoms of cancer.
- 10 Health Benefits Of Drinking Cinnamon Water
- 10 Important Facts About Red Wine That Will Blow Your Mind
- 11 Surprising Health Benefits Of Passion Fruit
- 11 Health Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- 10 Health Benefits Of Kiwi Fruit You Didn't Know
- 12 Health Benefits Of Fennel Seeds
- 10 Health Benefits Of Pumpkin Seeds You Didn't Know
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cranberries
- 8Magical Health Benefits Of Olive Oil
- 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Hemp Seeds
- 10 Mind-blowing Health Benefits Of Jackfruit Seeds
- 8 Health Benefits Of Mustard Oil
- 9 Signs Of Bone Cancer Or Osteosarcoma In Children (International Childhood Cancer Day)