- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 9 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lions Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The title of this article may have disappointed or even annoyed people who are fans of pork, right? Well, many a times, whether we like it or not, we cannot change certain facts.
It is said that the global population of meat eaters has always been more than that of the non-meat eater, although these days many people are turning into vegetarians or vegans due to the health benefits of these diets.
However, majority of the masses, especially in western countries still consume meat.
There are many kinds of edible meat that people like to relish, the most common ones being, chicken, mutton, beef, pork, rabbit, camel, etc.
In certain cultures, even the meat of animals like the bear, deer, bison, etc., are consumed.
Undoubtedly, there are many benefits of consuming meat. Meanwhile, on the contrary also learn how pork help erection lasts longer.
Meat contains a rich amount of proteins that can help build your muscles and keep you healthy in general. Meat also contains a lot of healthy minerals essential for the human body.
However, just like most other foods, meat also comes with its own set of negative attributes.
For example, any kind of red meat is associated with high cholesterol, hypertension and heart ailments.
In fact, people with these above-mentioned conditions are advised not to consume red meat at all!
In addition, meat, except for lean meats like chicken, can contain a high amount of fat and could cause obesity.
Now, many people all over the world and even in India consume pork on a regular basis, as dishes made from pork (pig's meat) are considered to be delicacies.
However, a recent research study on this subject has opined that eating pork can be harmful for your health.
To know why, read more below.
1. Can Cause Hepatitis E
Most of us would have heard of the diseases hepatitis A and B, which are viral diseases caused by sexual contact or viral attacks. Hepatitis E also belongs to the same family of diseases and it can cause symptoms like heart inflammation, muscular ailments, blood disorders and joint pain. This disease is particularly harmful for pregnant women.
Research studies have found that pork and pork liver can contain a high amount of hepatitis E virus, so it must be avoided.
2. Can Cause Multiple Sclerosis
Researchers were extremely surprised to find out that this deadly disease was linked with pork. Multiple sclerosis is a serious autoimmune disease that affects the nervous system, causing symptoms like impaired movements, vision loss, muscle rigidity, loss of sensations, slurred speech and much more.
It is said that pork can contain pathogens that affect the nervous system and thus cause multiple sclerosis.
Apart from hepatitis E and multiple sclerosis, consuming pork meat is also said to make people prone to diseases like liver cancer, as pork meat contains a high amount of insoluble fats.
So, one must always exercise caution before indulging in pork meat.