- 4 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 9 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 10 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 10 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
These cysts that appear on the neck, back of the neck or behind the ears are usually known as epidermoid cysts.
These cysts are a common occurrence for many people. These cysts are usually described as sebaceous cysts; however, this is not a very common term.
Sebaceous cysts originate from the sebaceous glands, which help lubricate the skin and hair. Epidermoid cysts are usually painless and do not require any treatment.
Sometimes, it can lead to infections and hence people usually get it removed. There are medical facilities that are available for its removal.
But it is better to go for a natural approach for healing them. In this article, we have listed some of the best home remedies for the treatment of cysts on the neck, back and ears.
Read further to know about the best home remedies and treatment for the lumps on neck, back of the neck and ears.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar:
ACV contains acetic acid that helps in combating cysts. It helps kill the infection-causing bacteria and also protects the skin from bacteria.
Apply ACV over the lump and cover it with a bandage. Repeat this process for a week.
Mix one spoon of dandelion with viola herb and add it to boiling water. Let it boil for about 45 minutes. Strain it and consume it for ten days, 4 times every day. You can also apply the solution directly to the cysts.
3. Epsom Salt:
Epsom salt can help calm the infected skin. Soak in a bathtub that contains water and Epsom salt. The salt will help relieve the swelling and pain from the cyst. This can be used for the treatment for lumps on neck, back and ears.
4. Aloe Vera:
You need to apply the sap from the aloe vera plant directly on to the cyst. You can also consume aloe vera juice.
Milk is a great option for cyst removal. In milk, soak a tea bag and place it directly on the cyst. Leave it overnight and repeat this method. The cyst will diminish and heal faster.
Make a paste from honey, banana and wheatgrass. Put the mixture on the cyst and cover it with a clean cloth. Leave it overnight.
7. Castor Oil:
Castor oil will help with the immediate reduction in the size of the lump. Apply the oil on the cyst and cover it with a clean cloth. The cyst will reduce in size overnight. This is considered to be the best treatment for cysts on the neck, back and ears.