One of the most common problems faced by women and men alike is experiencing itching in the private parts at some point or the other in their lives. Experiencing itching can cause a lot of discomfort when you are out of work and cannot control the itch.
So, what are the causes of itching? The reasons include genital warts, menopause, infection, chemicals and skin-related problems, to name a few. Also, lack of hygiene after sexual activity too can be the cause of itching in private parts.
When the irritation persists, some people may feel the pain that becomes very difficult later on. If you are suffering from itching, you must be looking out for solutions to get rid of this annoying problem.
We have compiled a list of 11 home remedies for itching in the private parts that are simple yet effective. Take a look.
1. Rosemary Leaves
Rosemary herb has multiple health benefits. Take a bunch of rosemary leaves and boil it in water for 20 minutes. Wait for the water to cool down and rinse your private part with this solution that will give you an instant relief.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Take 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar and mix it with a glass of water. Drink this water every day.Or
- Add 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar in 1 cup of warm and cold water. Rinse your private parts with this mixture.
3. Basil Leaves
Basil is also very effective in treating the itchiness in the private parts due to its anti-fungal, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
- Take a bunch of basil leaves and boil it in water.
- Let it steep for 20 minutes. After it has cooled down, drink this solution.
4. Boric Acid
Boric acid contains anti-fungal compounds that are very effective in treating yeast infection in the private parts.
- Add ¼th tsp of boric acid to 1 cup of water.
- Rinse your private part daily with this solution.
5. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil contains strong antibacterial properties that bring a good relief from itching in the private parts.
- Add 4-6 drops of tea tree oil in your bath water. Soak yourself in this water for 10-15 minutes daily.
- Mix 4-6 drops of diluted tea tree oil with 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel. Apply this mixture in your private part, leave it for some time and wash it off later.
6. Chamomile Tea
Chamomile is a soothing herb that will relieve you from the itchiness, burning sensation and inflammation in your private part.
Add 1 tsp of chamomile herb to 2 cups of water and let it boil for 5 minutes.
Strain this solution. Add 4 drops of tea tree oil to it when it's cooled.
Rinse your private part twice a day with this solution.
RELATED : Top Health Benefits Of Chamomile Tea
7. Coconut Oil
Applying coconut oil in your private parts will soothe the skin because it contains hydrating properties. Coconut oil is known to treat yeast infections of the private parts.
- Apply coconut oil to the affected private parts daily.
- Add 4 tbsp of coconut oil in 6 cups of water and rinse your private part with this solution.
8. Sea Salt
Sea salt works best when treating infections by controlling the growth of bacteria and fungi in your private part.
- Add 1 tbsp of salt to 2 cups of water and rinse off your private part with this solution on a daily basis
9. Neem Leaves
Neem is a very good medicinal plant, which has been used for centuries for treating all kinds of ailments. It contains strong antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Add a handful of neem leaves to your bathing water and bathe in it.
- Add a handful of neem leaves to 4 cups of water and boil it for 10 minutes. Cool the mixture and rinse your private part with this.
Yoghurt contains good bacteria which is an excellent natural remedy to relieve itching in the private parts.
- Consume unsweetened curd every day that will help in restoring the internal balance of good bacteria.
Garlic consists of antibacterial and antibiotic properties that help reduce the constant itching in your private part.
Mix a few drops of garlic oil and vitamin E oil; and apply it in your private part, leave it for sometime and later wash it off.
ALSO READ: 10 Amazing Benefits Of Sugarcane Juice
- Say Goodbye To Cheek Fat In 10 Days
- Say Goodbye To Cheek Fat In 10 Days
- DIY Sandalwood And Curd Face Pack For Dull And Dry Skin
- Benefits Of Sesame Oil For Hair You Probably Didn’t Know
- Want To Get Rid Of Neck Wrinkles? Try These Natural Remedies
- Here's How Avocados Can Keep Your Hair Healthy
- Under-Eye Bags: 5 Masks That Can Instantly Fix The Problem
- Milk And Honey Face Pack For Glowing Skin
- 15 Best Eye Care Tips To Protect Your Eyes
- These DIY Toners Can Give Your Skin A Dewy Glow
- Do You Over-Condition your Hair? If Yes, This Is How You Should avoid it-
- 15 Beauty Benefits Of Honey You Probably Didn't Know