- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Liver, being one of the most important organs in the human body, performs a vast variety of functions.
Some of which include breaking down haemoglobin, insulin and other hormones, destroying old red blood cells, detoxifying the blood, storage of vitamins, iron and production of bile.
Liver holds a great prominence in the human body, without which the body cannot function properly.
Liver can also be prone to damage due to dietary and environmental factors. The health of the liver is important because it affects the overall health of the body. Poor liver health can lead to many hazardous diseases. So, it is necessary to take a good care of the liver.
Now, it is super easy to remove all the toxins from the liver for its normal functioning. The best way is with the use of natural home remedies.
Therefore, in this article, we at Boldsky have shared some of the effective ways to detoxify your liver using kitchen ingredients. Read on to know more about it.
Turmeric: Turmeric is a wonder herb having plenty of health benefits. Turmeric activates the enzymes in the liver, which effectively flush out the carcinogens from the body.
Green Tea: Green tea is a liver-detox agent. Green tea is rich in antioxidants. It helps to remove the fat that is accumulated in the liver. Sipping on green tea every day is the best way to push out the toxins from the liver.
Avocados: Avocados have the ability to repair the damaged liver. It promotes liver health by protecting the liver against toxins. Include avocados in your diet and notice the difference.
Spinach: Spinach is one of the most powerful foods in maintaining a healthy liver! Spinach is also a major source of glutathione, which activates the enzymes that in turn cleanse the liver efficiently.
Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar aids in the liver detoxification process. It also assists in losing unwanted fats from the body. Drink a glass of water with a tablespoon of vinegar early in the morning to cleanse your liver.