- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 11 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Do you think that the fruits and veggies that you are eating are great for your health? Perhaps not. This is because of the food additives. Food additives are substances that are added to food items either to preserve them or to enhance their flavour and appearance. A few of them are used on fruits and vegetables.
There are various food additives which are actually harmful and might lead to insomnia, uneasiness, nervousness, mood swings, irritability and several other problems.
A few people may show signs of allergy and many may suffer from irritable bowel syndrome. There may be a delayed response time, some effects are accumulative and several are very hard to isolate and identify. These additives have been known to affect your health, mood, sleep, skin, behaviour, bowel movements, etc.
Food additives have also been found to cause migraine attacks. Migraine sufferers have tripled since the seventies with over twenty percent of households now including at least one migraine sufferer, according to research. The bulk can be helped by preventing food additives.
Even the asthma drugs themselves include additives that adversely affect sufferers. Since the nineties, there has been a remarkable rise in the utilization of anti-depressant drugs, including for young kids. There has been a ten-fold increase in major depression-related cases.
Since the seventies, rates of autism are believed to have increased ten-fold in the world. All this has been attributed to the usage of additives.
Simply because a food additive is known as natural does not mean it is safe. Calcium propionate is a preservative that has been found to cause trouble getting sleep, night walking, unexplained fatigue, depression, frustration, growing pains, bed wetting, nasal congestion and uneasiness.
Consumption of food items containing salicylates has been proved to cause tinnitus, reversible hearing loss, vertigo, signs of Meniere's disease, insomnia, changes in kid's behaviour, etc. Monosodium glutamate has been found to hamper the development of brain in children.