- 11 min ago Coolie No.1 Promotions: Sara Ali Khan Proves Less Is The New More With Her Minimal Make-Up Looks
- 1 hr ago Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Her Style In Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know Its Price!
- 1 hr ago Vidya Balan Exudes Confidence With Her Latest Floral Saree Look And Silver Jewellery
- 2 hrs ago 12 Protein-Rich Foods For Pregnant Women
- Finance RTGS To Be Available 24x7 Soon: RBI Governor
- Sports BIG NEWS | South Africa vs England: 1st ODI postponed due to a Covid positive case in SA camp
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Abijeet-Akhil-Sohel’s Hug After Ticket To Finale Task Is Winning Hearts On The Internet!
- Technology Reliance Jio Might Launch 4G Smartphone In Q1 2021: Report
- News Uttar Pradesh Police stops wedding under 'Love Jihad' pretext
- Automobiles New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Do you think that the fruits and veggies that you are eating are great for your health? Perhaps not. This is because of the food additives. Food additives are substances that are added to food items either to preserve them or to enhance their flavour and appearance. A few of them are used on fruits and vegetables.
There are various food additives which are actually harmful and might lead to insomnia, uneasiness, nervousness, mood swings, irritability and several other problems.
A few people may show signs of allergy and many may suffer from irritable bowel syndrome. There may be a delayed response time, some effects are accumulative and several are very hard to isolate and identify. These additives have been known to affect your health, mood, sleep, skin, behaviour, bowel movements, etc.
Food additives have also been found to cause migraine attacks. Migraine sufferers have tripled since the seventies with over twenty percent of households now including at least one migraine sufferer, according to research. The bulk can be helped by preventing food additives.
Even the asthma drugs themselves include additives that adversely affect sufferers. Since the nineties, there has been a remarkable rise in the utilization of anti-depressant drugs, including for young kids. There has been a ten-fold increase in major depression-related cases.
Since the seventies, rates of autism are believed to have increased ten-fold in the world. All this has been attributed to the usage of additives.
Simply because a food additive is known as natural does not mean it is safe. Calcium propionate is a preservative that has been found to cause trouble getting sleep, night walking, unexplained fatigue, depression, frustration, growing pains, bed wetting, nasal congestion and uneasiness.
Consumption of food items containing salicylates has been proved to cause tinnitus, reversible hearing loss, vertigo, signs of Meniere's disease, insomnia, changes in kid's behaviour, etc. Monosodium glutamate has been found to hamper the development of brain in children.