- 3 hrs ago World Menstrual Hygiene Day: What Is Cycle Syncing? How Does It Benefit Your Productivity And PMS Symptoms?
- 6 hrs ago Covid-19 In Babies: Here's What To Expect & What You Should Do
- 7 hrs ago World Menstrual Hygiene Day 2022: What Is Oligomenorrhoea? Causes, Symptoms & Treatments Of Irregular Periods
- 8 hrs ago Meet 42-Year Old Laxmi Jadhav, Mumbai's First Female BEST Bus Driver
- News Bodies of 3 sisters, their kids found in well in Jaipur, family alleges dowry death
- Technology Fire-Boltt Talk 2 Smartwatch With Bluetooth Calling Launching Soon; Specifications & Features
- Finance How To Download Aadhaar Card Online From UIDAI: Official Procedure
- Automobiles Hindustan Motors To Produce Electric Scooters & Cars; This Includes The New Ambassador EV
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Chahatein Jumps To 2nd Spot; Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Returns To Top 10
- Sports GT vs RR IPL 2022 Final Stats & Records Preview: Buttler, Chahal, Ashwin, Hardik eye big milestones on May 29
- Travel Everest Day 2022, Indian Mountaineers Who Climbed Mount Everest
- Education RRB NTPC CBT 2 Level 2, 3, And 5 Exam Schedule Released, Check Exam Dates Here
BCCI president Sourav Ganguly has been admitted to a city hospital after testing positive for COVID-19 but the former India captain is "stable", the medical institution where he is undergoing treatment, said on Tuesday.
Ganguly, who is double-vaccinated, was rushed to Woodlands Hospital on Monday evening as a precautionary measure after his RT-PCR test returned positive.
The 49-year-old Ganguly had undergone an emergency angioplasty earlier this year and given the history, a panel of doctors is keeping a close watch on his health status.
"He received Monoclonal Antibody Cocktail therapy on the same night and is currently haemodynamically stable," Dr Rupali Basu, MD & CEO of Woodlands Hospital, said in a statement.
"A medical board comprising Dr Saroj Mondal, Dr Saptarshi Basu and Dr Soutik Panda in consultation with Dr Devi Shetty and Dr Aftab Khan is keeping a close watch on his health status," Basu added.
Ganguly has been travelling extensively, taking part in all professional activities.
His elder brother Snehasish had also tested positive for COVID early this year.
Image Source: Wikipedia
- babyCovid-19 In Babies: Here's What To Expect & What You Should Do
- disorders cureMonkeypox Vs Coronavirus: How The Two Infections Differ From Each Other
- kidsCovid-19: Kerala To Conduct Special Vaccination Drive For Children
- wellnessAir Pollution Linked With More Severe COVID-19: Study
- wellnessFirst Death Of A Child Reported In Mexico Due To Mysterious Severe Hepatitis: Things To Know
- wellnessDr Reddy's Lab To Approach Regulator For Sputnik Light As Universal Booster Dose
- wellnessHaven't Had Covid-19 Yet? It Could Be More Than Just Luck
- wellnessSome Short-Term Benefits Of Additional Booster Dose Of mRNA Vaccine In Health Workers: WHO
- wellnessWhy People With Lung Disorder Face Risk Of Severe Covid-19 Found
- wellnessOestrogen Treatment Linked With Reduced Covid Mortality: Study
- wellnessTrained Sniffer Dogs May Accurately Detect COVID Infected Airport Passengers: Study
- wellnessBiological E Ltd Reduces Price Of Its Covid-19 Vaccine Corbevax To Rs 250 Per Dose