- 1 hr ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 4 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 4 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 6 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Actor Vijay Verma Is All Set To Star In Reema Kagti’s New Web Series Titled Fallen
- News CAB protest: UGC NET exam in Assam, Meghalaya postponed; govt employees to cease work on Dec 18
- Sports Guwahati T20 International: BCCI, Assam CA to 'monitor' situation
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Bread is a natural form of fibre. It is also a staple part of a healthy eating pattern for most of us. Bread has a lot of health benefits apart from it being a super fibre food. Consuming bread will provide you with energy-providing carbohydrates, protein, vitamins and minerals. It is also low in fat which is why many people who want to lose weight turn to bread instead of rice.
With all these health benefits on the list above, there is a new study which show bread is bad for health. The study states bread and other sources of gluten grains are unnecessary at best and potentially harmful cause of the presence of pulverized wheat.
Bread causes a rapid blood sugar and insulin level increase which may lead to a lot of health complications for one. This being said, when you don't eat bread, things gets a lot more worse health wise. Take a look at what happens when you don't eat bread:
Your Water Weight Is Lost
The moment you ignore the consumption of bread, you will begin to feel lighter and in fact feel you've lost weight. But, the truth is, it's not weight, it's water from your body. Study states, " When carbs are stored in the body in the form of glycogen, each gram of carbohydrate stores three to four times its weight in water".
You're Highly Constipated
Bread is a rich source of fibre. When you stop it's consumption, you will face a lot of trouble in the loo. You need to consume some amount of grain and fibre rich foods to regulate your toilet habits.
You Become Low On Carbs
Carbs are the brain's main source of energy and once this is lost, you are bound to go a little crazy. Following a low carb diet will result to headaches, nausea and even brain fog.
Your At Risk With Diabetes
A study showed that low grains which include brown bread will decrease the chance of stroke and type II diabetes. So, if you avoid this you will be at risk of developing diabetes.
Your Heart Faces Problems
Your heart takes a toll when you don't eat bread. The body needs a certain amount of fibre which is obtained from bread, therefore, avoiding it will increase the chance of heart diseases.
Your Energy Fails
Since bread contains a whole lot of energy to keep you active, not consuming it will leave you behind dry and restless, drained completely without life.
You Lack A Good Workout
Carbs are the body's primary source of energy. It is the carbs which fuels exercises needed for resistance training. So, if you don't eat bread, you will not get the required energy to work out.
Your Mood Swings Are Heightened
Bread helps to increase the brain's levels of the feel-good neurotransmitter serotonin which solely depends on keeping your mood levels up.
Your Cravings Go Bonkers
When you don't eat bread, your tummy still remains hungry. This in turn builds up the want for more food and dealing with unhealthy cravings that is not good for health.
Helps Ward Of Weight Loss
Bread contains a high amount of fibre and energy required to help you workout more and remain active. Bread is good for those who are on a weight loss. Avoiding this food will leave you inactive affecting your weight loss.