- 24 min ago This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- 1 hr ago Sun Transit In Cancer 2020: How It Will Affect Your Zodiac Sign
- 1 hr ago Sushant Singh Rajput’s Jersey In Dil Bechara Makes NBA Basketball Player Reggie Miller React
- 3 hrs ago Sunny Leone In Blue Shirt-Short And Orange Jumpsuit, Which Beach Outfit Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Sports Black Lives Matter: India's national high jump record-holder Tejaswin Shankar leads anti-racism protest in USA
- Movies Anand Deverakonda’s Next Middle Class Melodies To Release On OTT Platform
- News Rajasthan crisis: Gehlot gives list of 104 MLAs to Governor
- Finance How To Check PPF Account Balance Online And Offline?
- Technology Is Amazfit Verge Lite The Best Smartwatch Under Rs. 5,000 In India?
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Imagine this, you go out for a drink with your friends and a friend who hasn't seen you in a long time makes a remark about your "beer belly"!
Well, such instances can make a person feel extremely self-conscious and maybe even slightly sad, right?
Although, it is very important for a person to accept himself the way he is and not be bothered by physical appearances, it is also important to remain fit.
Because, fitness is directly proportional to one's health and more than making a person look good, being fit can also improve your health.
So, when it comes to losing excess body fat, one must never ignore the fact that being overweight, obese or having excess belly fat can only lead to ailments!
Today, being fit and sporting a flat tummy, or having well-defined abs is all the rage, having a big belly can surely make matters worse for people, regardless of gender!
Unfortunately, the fact is that, the stomach region is highly prone to fat accumulation, in comparison with most other parts of the body. And also, it is extremely difficult to lose belly fat, as even fitness enthusiasts say that belly fat is the hardest to lose!
Many a times, although we try to follow a healthy diet and exercise routine, they may prove to be quite ineffective when it comes to losing belly fat.
Also, fat accumulation around your tummy can prove to have negative effects on your health.
Belly fat is linked to major diseases like obesity, heart ailments, diabetes, stroke and even cancer!
So, it is extremely important to ensure that you do everything you possibly can to keep your belly fat under control, including certain lifestyle changes!
So, if you want to get rid of belly fat quickly and naturally, try this natural remedy!
- Cucumber Juice - ½ a glass
- Ginger Juice - 3 tablespoons
- Aloe Vera Pulp - 3 tablespoons
This natural remedy to help flatten your tummy by reducing belly fat can work effectively, when used on a regular basis, in the right quantities.
However, one must ensure that one makes certain major lifestyle changes in order to make this remedy more effective in reducing belly fat.
One must eat healthy and avoid any foods which are rich in unhealthy fats and sugar content. Also, it is important for a person to exercise on a daily basis, for at least 40 minutes.
Stomach exercises like crunches, sit-ups, etc., must also be practiced on a regular basis.
Cucumber juice is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants which can boost your metabolism effectively to help burn belly fat at a faster rate.
Ginger contains potassium and magnesium content which also come together to burn fat cells accumulated in the tummy.
Aloe vera is a powerful ingredient infused with numerous fat-shedding enzymes which can also give you a flatter tummy!
Method Of Preparation:
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients in a glass.
- Stir well to form a mixture.
- Consume this drink, every morning, before breakfast, for at least 2 months.