- 15 min ago Hina Khan Turns Heads With Her Elegant Benarasi Silk Sari
- 1 hr ago LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: A Sneak Peek Into Manish Malhotra's Collection
- 2 hrs ago Sunny Leone Spices Up The Basic Look With A Wild Cherry Lip
- 2 hrs ago Legendary Music Composer Khayyam Passes Away At 92: His Early Life And Career
- Sports Sreesanth says he is happy and relieved after ban to end in August 2020
- Movies KGF Chapter 2's Fan Designed Poster Goes Viral On Social Media! Predicts Yash & Sanjay Dutt Face-Off
- Technology Wonder How Earth Appears To Aliens? This Study Might Have The Answer
- News Chidambaram denied bail, moves SC: A timeline of INX Media case
- Finance What Have We Learned About Home Insurance From Recent Floods?
- Automobiles New Isuzu V-Cross Diesel Automatic Launched In India At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
More than 80 percent people in the world die because of heart disease almost every day. The reason being high cholesterol! When you don't attend to high cholesterol it could be fatal. Low-density lipoprotein or LDL is a type of bad cholesterol which the being slowly and steadily.
To reduce your cholesterol levels, there are certain foods which can help you. These foods on the list are so powerful that it helps to prevent the collection of LDL in the walls of the blood vessels. If you prevent this there will be no blockages in your heart to cause you a heart attack.
These simple home remedies to reduce cholesterol levels should be followed daily to help reduce the high levels. Take a look at these foods which have been mentioned below.
Drinking two glasses of orange juice daily on an empty stomach is one of the best home remedies to reduce cholesterol levels. Orange juice helps to maintain a normal level and thus keeps your blood stream healthy. Opt for only natural orange juice instead of the tetra pack.
Red wine is another home remedy to help reduce your cholesterol. Make it a habit to sip on a glass of wine after a meal. Studies have shown, wine and draught beer boost the HDL cholesterol levels effectively.
Wheat foods are much healthier than white foods. It can help to reduce the levels of cholesterol in no time also boosting the body's immunity. It is best to switch to brown rice and whole grain bread to increase HDL levels and lower a type of blood fat called triglycerides when high.
Vegetable oil is not an option if you want to live a healthy life. It is best to switch to olive oil as it contains monounsaturated fat which in turn helps to control and reduce the cholesterol level in the body.
Studies have shown that grains and whole fibre foods enable to reduce the cholesterol in the body effectively. It contains soluble fiber, beta glucan which thereby reduces your LDL by 12 to 24 percent. Example: oats.
Natural honey is any day better than a teaspoon of sugar. Natural honey contains cholesterol-reducing components which helps to attack homocysteine, a type of amino acid known to increase the risk of peripheral vascular disease and heart disease. Switch to honey to lead a better healthy life.