Appendix is an organ in our body located in the lower abdomen. It doesn't have any function in the body. The inflammation of appendix is referred to as appendicitis. Appendicitis is more common in men than in women. It usually affects people between 10- 30 years. The problem of appendicitis arises due to the accumulation of waste in the appendix, which is a vestigial organ. The symptoms of appendicitis include vomiting, abdominal pain, indigestion, constipation and diarrhoea.
Since it is a serious problem, it is necessary to treat it in time. There are certain home remedies which helps to get rid of the severe pain of appendicitis. In today's article, we at Boldsky will share few easy home remedies that will provide relief. Only go for these remedies if the pain is not severe and only for relief until you reach the hospital. Do make sure that you go to your doctor as soon as possible. Read on to know more about it.
Turmeric is one of the best home remedies used to treat appendicitis. Turmeric reduces the inflammation of appendix and subsides the pain. Turmeric can be consumed with hot milk for the best results.
Lemon helps to relieve the pain and treats indigestion and constipation. The citrus content in lemon alleviates the pain. Lemon can be consumed with honey to suppress the symptoms.
Buttermilk can be consumed on a daily basis to treat appendicitis. It helps to prevent the bacterial growth in the appendix. It eases the digestive system and gives relief from the pain.
The soothing herb mint, is an effective home remedy for appendicitis. Consuming 2-3 mint leaves everyday treats the intestinal gas and relieves the pain.
The antibacterial and anti inflammatory property of garlic effectively heals appendicitis. It boosts the immunity. Garlic reduces the inflammation and eases the pain.
Basil is a wonder herb used to treat various ailments. Basil soothes the pain and reduces the fever. It also aids in relieving the swelling.
Ginger assists in reducing the symptoms of appendicitis like nausea and vomiting. Ginger can be consumed as an ingredient in tea.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans
- 14 Health Benefits Of Caraway Seeds
- 10 Natural Remedies To Treat Vaginal Fungal Infection
- 7 Surprising Tips From Dentists For Better Dental Health
- Surviving On One Kidney: Things You Should Know
- Bits Of These Fruit and Veggies Are Actually Good For You!
- Are Dating Apps Causing A Rise In STDs Among People?
- Gym With AC or Non AC: Which Is Better For Workout?
- Diet And Nutrition Requirements When Breastfeeding
- Is It Important For All Men To Get A Prostate Cancer Test Done?
- Why Women Feel Hungrier Around Their Period
- Keystone Virus: Know About The Deadly New Virus Affecting Humans
- 7 Super-Healthy Probiotic Foods You Should Be Consuming