- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
If you are starting to feel like you cannot see your feet when you look down anymore, because your protruding tummy is blocking the view, then it is definitely time to make an effort to lose that belly fat!
Well, even if your tummy is not big enough to block the view of your feet yet, the accumulation of even a small amount of excess fat can put your health at risk.
According to experts, tummy fat can be the hardest to get rid of and once fat is deposited in the region, it usually continues to increase in mass, unless we make an effort.
And if you are someone who leads a fairly sedentary lifestyle or has a desk-bound job, then it can make your belly fat issues worse!
Having a huge, protruding belly can make us look unattractive, not to mention unhealthy!
However, belly fat issues are one of the most common weight problems that are faced by many, regardless of gender.
It can be very frustrating to see that the efforts you put towards reducing belly fat have little effect. Having excess belly fat can also lead to various health complications.
Back pain, digestive disorders, fatigue, loss of confidence that leads to depression, etc., are some of the negative effects that can happen due to excess belly fat. Also, studies claim that having a bigger waistline can lead to serious conditions like coronary diseases. So, if you want to have a toned tummy and a trimmer waistline, you should regularly exercise and eat healthy.
Many a times, just exercise and dieting may not be able to help you reduce belly fat completely, so, there is a natural remedy that can help you.
Check out how to prepare the remedy, here.
- Chopped Celery - ½ a cup
- Apple Cider Vinger - 2 tablespoons
- Grapefruit Juice - ½ a cup
This natural remedy to reduce belly fat, can work effectively, when used on a regular basis.
Along with consuming this remedy, one must also ensure that one exercises every day, for at least 40 minutes, concentrating more on the abdominal exercises, such as crunches, planks, etc.
In addition, one must consume a low-fat diet, which is also low in carbohydrate content. So, foods like white rice, white bread, pizza, pasta, oily foods, etc., must be avoided.
If you do not make these above-mentioned lifestyle changes, this homemade remedy may not prove to be very effective in reducing belly fat.
Grapefruit is extremely rich in antioxidants that can boost your metabolic rate and allow your body to burn fat cells accumulated in the tummy region, quickly.
Apple cider vinegar is also rich in antioxidants and it contains vitamin C, both of which are great for burning belly fat. The potassium content in celery can further aid the actions of this remedy.
Method Of Preparation:
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients in a blender, along with a glass of water.
- Grind well and strain the mixture into a glass, to obtain a clear liquid.
- Consume this liquid, every morning, on an empty stomach for a month.
- You can continue consumption, even after a month, for best results.