- 15 min ago Daily Horoscope, 01 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan’s Ethnic Kurta Sets Style Is What You Need For Indian Wear
- 12 hrs ago Rhea Chakraborty Looks Sizzling In Black Outfit! PICS
- 14 hrs ago Monthly Horoscope October 2022: Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Sports Legends League Cricket: Pathan brothers explode as Bhilwara Kings beat Gujarat Giants to qualify for playoffs
- News PM Modi ditches mic to address huge gathering in Rajasthan; here's why
- Finance Cryptocurrency Is Gaining In Trade, But At Slow Pace, Bitcoin Quoted At US$ 19,692
- Movies Richa Chadha And Ali Fazal Look Resplendent At Their Cocktail Party; See Pics
- Automobiles Jawa 42 Bobber Launched In India - Prices Start at Rs 2.06 Lakh
- Technology BSNL to Soon Launch 4G Services Pan India; Signs Deal With TCS
- Education Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2022: PGMAC Rank Card Released, Know How To Check
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Looking your best in your workwear sure gets you compliments from colleagues but it also helps boost your self-esteem! Selecting work-appropriate yet chic clothing works for your personality enhancement.
Many still assume that workwear has to be plain or boring. If you too assume this outdated office fashion rule, then it is time to change that page and consider opting for office wear that reads chic, bold, and smart!
The key to ace office wear is to be comfortable in your choices. You could be donning a smart format shirt or a lovely linen saree; when you are comfortable in your workwear dressing, the inherent style and panache simply follow!
We have curated some stunning office wear outfits that can sort your typical Monday-Friday workwear dilemma:
Formal Top & Trousers
For a start, you can stick with the quintessential chic formal top and a pair of comfy trousers. Always have beige or black trouser in your closet as it pairs well with almost any colour top or format shirt. Prints or prints, the choice is yours!
Choose minimal yet stylish accessories like a thin leather belt, scarf, and comfy heels!
Palazzo Pants & Formal Blouse
Palazzo pants offer comfort and form an interesting silhouette when worn. Team a formal top or blouse with palazzo pants. Tuck the top in for a formal look. Since most palazzo pants are plain, you can experiment with printed tops to team it up with!
Black Blazer or Pantsuit
For those formal meetings and important events, having a formal blazer in your wardrobe is a smart investment. A black blazer gives a quintessential formal vibe and is a safe or noted colour choice for a blazer. You can team the blazer with formal trousers or skirts.
Pantsuits are another go-to choice for important days at work. Black, beige, or even pink pantsuit can help add that boss-lady vibe to you!
A well-tailored formal dress makes a chic choice as a workwear option. Be it an A-line, flared, or fitted style, a formal dress looks best when you want to go for a westernized look. A monochrome dress can add a minimal and work-appropriate outlook.
Kurti With Cigarette Pants
An Indian-style long Kurti makes a fine combination with well-fitted cigarette pants. This look forms a perfect Indo-western formal look. Like trousers, you can keep at least one pair of black and beige trousers in your wardrobe. It pairs well with almost any colour Kurti. For workwear, opt for a subtle colour and minimal work Kurtis.
The most preferred workwear outfit by Indian women is a salwar suit. Pick lightweight fabrics like cotton, georgette, linen, etc for a salwar suit. Go for pastel, neutral shades salwar suits or Punjabi suits. Prints for the same could range from soft florals, paisley, etc.
Avoid too loud or prints though. Reserve the embroidered detailed salwar suits for special occasions and celebrations at the office!
You can never go wrong with an elegant saree for your office wear look. Go for lightweight fabric options like cotton, linen, or georgette saree. Prints could include soft florals, geometrical, or trendy abstract print. Also, make sure you avoid garish colours. For special days or celebrations, you can opt for a stunning lightweight silk or satin saree!
Co-ord sets made a trendy office outfit option. Go for a lovely plain cotton or linen co-ord set for weekdays and if you fancy prints, then reserve the same for your Friday or weekend dressing.
Accentuate a plain co-ord set with a lovely neckpiece, statement earrings, or a printed scarf!
Casual Shirt & Jeans
Pick a casual long shirt and team it with jeans or fitted pants. Long casual shirts could feature office-friendly prints like stripes, checks, chevrons, etc. You can also wear a broad statement belt to elevate the look of the long shirt.
Complete your casual workwear dressing with a smart tote, heels, and a few accessories like studs or hoops!
Tunic & Denim
Short tops or tunics add a bohemian and casual look that is perfect for your office weekend wear. Tunics are available in various prints, patterns, and colours. A line, straight-cut, oversized, and more; tunics make a chic and comfortable option. If you select tunics as your casual wear for the office, you can try a few bold colours and prints!
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan’s Ethnic Kurta Sets Style Is What You Need For Indian Wear
- bollywood wardrobeRhea Chakraborty Looks Sizzling In Black Outfit! PICS
- bollywood wardrobeDurga Puja 2022: Alia Bhatt To Bipasha Basu, Durga Puja Outfits Guide From Bollywood Beauties
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 9: Deepika Padukone To Sara Ali Khan, Pink Navratri Outfit Ideas From Bollywood Divas
- bollywood wardrobeLokmat Most Stylish Awards 2022: Ananya Panday, Abhishek Bachchan, Vidya Balan Dazzle At The Red Carpet
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 8: Alia Bhatt To Kriti Sanon, Peacock Green Navratri Outfits Guide By Bollywood Divas
- menHappy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor: Guide To Ace Ranbir’s Signature Style
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 7: Orange Navratri Outfit Ideas From Ananya Panday, Sara Ali Khan, Shraddha Kapoor
- bollywood wardrobePonniyin Selvan Actress Sobhita Dhulipala Exudes Elegance In Green Saree
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani’s Fusion Dressing Style Guide For Indo-Western Blend
- menAayush Sharma Walks The Ramp For Pillars Of Humanity
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 6 Colour of the Day: Grey Outfit Ideas From Bollywood Beauties