- 6 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
- 9 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Would Make You Want To Up Your Street-Style Wardrobe With Pink Outfits
- 10 hrs ago Dhaakad Promotions: Kangana Ranaut Looks Straight Out From The 60s Era In Her Yellow And Black Plaid Dress
- 11 hrs ago Happy Valmiki Jayanti 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook And Whatsapp Status
- Technology Google Tensor Processor Powering The Pixel 6 Series Explained
- Movies Pawandeep Rajan And Arunita Kanjilal’s Love Chemistry Will Be Seen For The First Time In Manzoor Dil
- News Ex-Punjab CM Amarinder Singh to launch his own political party, 'hopeful of seat arrangement' with BJP
- Sports Sindhu should prioritise winning All England title: Padukone
- Finance India's Gold Demand Subdued In 2021, Drivers Of Gold Demand: WGC
- Automobiles Tata Punch Launched: Variant-Wise Features And Price
- Education TS Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2021 Released At tsbie.cgg.gov.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
For the Oscars this year, the Euphoria actress Zendaya wore a gorgeous yellow dress that was flowy and look straight out from a painting. Her dress was designed by Valentino's Creative Director Pierpaolo Piccioli, and her dress was absolutely special for it was inspired by legendary singer Cher. The singer wore a yellow dress once for The Cher Show and Zendaya honoured the singer with her breathtakingly simple dress. A few months later, there's another popular singer, who inspired Zendaya and this time, she made a strong case for a violet dress.
For the BET Awards, Zendaya wore the same Versace dress that Queen Bey, Beyoncé wore to Crazy in Love concert in 2003. With this iconic dress, Zendaya not only paid tribute to Beyoncé but also reminded us of a stunning fashion moment. The dress was from the Spring/Summer 2003 collection and it was a violet vintage gown by Versace. It was a halter flowy dress contrasted by a shade of yellow on the bodice. The dress featured a plunging neckline with a magenta band that added structure to her attire. The skirt was like wisps of soft fabric floating in the sky. The dress featured a side slit. Zendaya was styled by Law Roach and she teamed her dress with matching violet Stuart Weitzman sandals.
Photo Credit: AB+DM
She accessorised her look with yellow diamond earrings from Bvlgari. Her makeup was minimally done with muted pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The middle-parted sleek long ponytail completed her look. So, what do you think about Zendaya's stylish look? Let us know that in the comment section.