- 5 hrs ago World Breastfeeding Week 2021: Mothers Should Avoid Breastfeeding If They Have These Medical Conditions
- 5 hrs ago From Kangana Ranaut To Zendaya, Influencer Neel Ranaut Recreates Outfits Of The Divas
- 6 hrs ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- 8 hrs ago Mangala Gauri Vrat 2021: Date, Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Movies Chutzpah Actress Elnaaz Norouzi Thrilled With Response To Her Character Of Webcam Girl Exclusive
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Fouaad Mirza puts up a strong performance at the Olympics
- News Maharashtra: One-year-old girl who received Rs 16 crore injection for rare genetic condition dies
- Finance Buy This Banking Stock For A 40% Upside Target, Says Emkay Global
- Education Tokyo Olympics: Meet Rani Rampal, Who Led Indian Hockey Team To Semis, Some Unknown Facts About Her
- Technology Infinix Smart 5A Android Go Smartphone Launched In India; Price, Full Specs, Availability
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
Tilda Swinton and Timothée Chalamet graced the red carpet of the movie, The French Dispatch by Wes Anderson. The two actors arrived in style and made headlines with their outfits too at the 74 Cannes Film Festival. While Timothée Chalamet opted for a contemporary suit set, Tilda Swinton went for an androgynous wear. So, let's talk about their outfits.
Timothée Chalamet's Suit Set
The Little Women actor, Timothée Chalamet wore a jacquard tuxedo set from Tom Ford for the occasion. His attire was accentuated by silver metallic tones and he paired his ensemble with a banded collar evening shirt that went well with his jacquard suit. Timothée also paired his ensemble with cream beveled top cap Chelsea boots. He accessorised his look with dark shades and the tousled hairdo completed his style quotient.
Tilda Swinton's Colour-Blocked Attire
Seasoned actress Tilda Swinton went for colour-blocks and quite simply, left everyone awestruck with her outfits. It was definitely a fuss-free attire but absolutely vibrant. Tilda wore an ensemble designed by Haider Ackermann and her attire consisted of a structured pink cropped lapel jacket and a blazing orange pencil-length dress. However, her glittering neon-green sleeves also added to the dramatic touch. The Doctor Strange actress paired her ensemble with pointed pink pumps. The makeup was highlighted by light-pink lip shade and the wavy short hairdo rounded out her avatar.
Well, didn't they both stun us all with their outfits? Let us know that in the comment section.
Picture Source: Instagram