- 20 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 23 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 24 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 24 hrs ago 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Sports Mike Hussey joins Australia staff for Sri Lanka, Pakistan series
- News Will make blueprint for companies looking beyond China: Sitharaman
- Movies Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: Did You Know She Was Apprehensive About Working With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Technology Vivo V17 Pro With Dual-Selfie Camera Gets Massive Discount In India: Price And Offers
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
TikTok is the millennials app but sometimes it gives us blast from the past moments. For instance, this TikTok user by the name of Priyanka Kandwal reminded us of Madhubala and she is famous as Madhubala of TikTok. She quite regularly imitates the veteran gorgeous actress and well, Priyanka has left us stunned with her imitation of Madhubala.
Pagli Haan pagli #madhubala #Bollywood #oldsong #classic #hindimovies thank you everyone for liking my videos on madhubala ji songs. Definitely she is magic so no comparison it’s just for fun. I made these videos without thinking that you people would really appreciate. 🙏🏻🙂 pic.twitter.com/z1JVGZC35I— priyanka kandwal (@priyankakandwal) October 9, 2019
Scrolling through her TikTok videos, we saw her expressions are so similar but not just her facial expressions, Priyanka Kandwal's outfits also have to do a lot in making her look like Madhubala. In one of the videos of her sari look with two side ponytails and hoop earrings, Priyanka totally aced the look. Similarly, her sheer organza dupatta look, where she is seen folding the dupatta, the resemblance is striking.
Priyanka Kandwal even imitated Madhubala and Ashok Kumar's famous song from the movie Howrah Bridge and one of the Twitter users, Sunanda also wrote that Priyanka even wore a similar sari for the song. Her sari with glittering border and the colour-blocked blouse is quite similar to Madhubala's sari in the song, Haal Kaisa Hai Janaab Ka. Even the partly-tied tresses in her TikTok video is same.
Well, don't you think TV actress Priyanka Kandwal's outfits are similar to Madhubala's? Let us know that in the comment section.