- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Chirag Shetty, Adcocks take Pune to second consecutive win
- News CAA: Applications must give proof of religion to get Indian citizenship
- Movies Rakshit Shetty Is All Set To Resume The Shoot Of 777 Charlie From January 29
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
TikTok is the millennials app but sometimes it gives us blast from the past moments. For instance, this TikTok user by the name of Priyanka Kandwal reminded us of Madhubala and she is famous as Madhubala of TikTok. She quite regularly imitates the veteran gorgeous actress and well, Priyanka has left us stunned with her imitation of Madhubala.
Pagli Haan pagli #madhubala #Bollywood #oldsong #classic #hindimovies thank you everyone for liking my videos on madhubala ji songs. Definitely she is magic so no comparison it’s just for fun. I made these videos without thinking that you people would really appreciate. 🙏🏻🙂 pic.twitter.com/z1JVGZC35I— priyanka kandwal (@priyankakandwal) October 9, 2019
Scrolling through her TikTok videos, we saw her expressions are so similar but not just her facial expressions, Priyanka Kandwal's outfits also have to do a lot in making her look like Madhubala. In one of the videos of her sari look with two side ponytails and hoop earrings, Priyanka totally aced the look. Similarly, her sheer organza dupatta look, where she is seen folding the dupatta, the resemblance is striking.
Priyanka Kandwal even imitated Madhubala and Ashok Kumar's famous song from the movie Howrah Bridge and one of the Twitter users, Sunanda also wrote that Priyanka even wore a similar sari for the song. Her sari with glittering border and the colour-blocked blouse is quite similar to Madhubala's sari in the song, Haal Kaisa Hai Janaab Ka. Even the partly-tied tresses in her TikTok video is same.
Well, don't you think TV actress Priyanka Kandwal's outfits are similar to Madhubala's? Let us know that in the comment section.