- 3 hrs ago Four More Shots Please Actor Kirti Kulhari’s Secret To Flawless Skin On Her Birthday
- 3 hrs ago Indo-Mediterranean Diet And Heart Health: What Is The Link?
- 1 day ago Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- 1 day ago How To Make All -Natural And Safe Homemade Face Mask For Kids
- Sports A large portion of me becoming captain was to do with Dhoni observing me for years: Kohli
- Movies Amazon Prime Video Brings Paatal Lok X The Family Man Between JK Talpade And Hathiram Chaudhary
- News Unlock 1.0: All inter-state and intra-state travel restrictions to be lifted from June 1
- Technology Flipkart Flipstart Days 1st To 3rd June Discounts Offers On Gadgets
- Automobiles Hyundai India Exports Over 5,000 Cars In May After Resuming Operations
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Amid coronavirus pandemic, weddings are getting postponed mostly and those who are getting married are practising social distancing and necessary norms, required to avoid the spread of COVID-19. Masks have become a necessity with pandemic on the rise and we recently discovered a wedding, where the bride wore a mask that complemented her outfit. We thought the bride, Bhavdeep Kaur took an important action and made the mast look so fashionable and as a part of her trousseau. So, let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, the bride wore a red-hued lehenga for her wedding, which consisted of a plain red blouse and a voluminous skirt. Her ensemble featured intricately-done gold-toned floral accents. She looked amazing in her attire that was subtly done and her dupatta absolutely accentuated her ensemble. Her dupatta was adorned with applique work. The dupatta was enhanced by the embellished border and she draped her dupatta over her bun.
View this post on Instagram
Hair- check Jhumka- check Lehnga - check Makeup- check Protection mask- checked and like a Springtime Goddess ❣ Bride-@bhavdeep_kaur Outfit- @youngberry_official MUA- @inderkaurmakeup Jewellery - @lekhannajewellers Shot by-@wandered_deep shot on - Z6 @nikonpunjabofficial #Paransinghphotography #weddingdiaries #weddingday #mask #fancymask #wedmegood #shaadisaga #shaadiwishfeatures #shaadiwish #weddingplzfeaturebox
A post shared by Paran Singh (@paran_singh_photography) on
The jewellery comprised of traditional red bangles, gold and green-stoned haathphools, heavy gold neckpiece with green studded stones and complementing earrings. She also wore an exquisite maangtikka and the mask that was beautifully-patterned was more than an accessory. We loved her mask and with this, she gave mask goals to brides. The makeup was highlighted by pink eye shadow and well-defined kohl. The middle-parted bun rounded out her avatar.
So, how did you find the bridal look of the bride? Don't you think masks will become a trend? Let us know that.