- 17 hrs ago Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- 18 hrs ago Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home
- 19 hrs ago Kamika Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 20 hrs ago Bhuj Promotions: Sonakshi Sinha Makes A Strong Case For Party Wear Fashion With Her 5 Outfits
- Movies Neelam Kothari Admits Getting Stereotyped At The Start Of Her Career; 'Today, Actresses Get To Be The Hero'
- News NASA shares ‘13 billion years' worth of data’ in this viral video, wows twitter
- Technology Pokémon Go Ultra Unlock Part Three Is Sword And Shield: Bonuses And Rewards To Expect
- Sports India vs England 1st Test: Stats Preview: Virat Kohli, Ravindra Jadeja, Ashwin eye big records
- Finance Top 5 Private Sector Banks Promising Best Interest Rates On FD In 2021
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Skoda Registers Over 3,000 Units Last Month
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton's fashion game is close to perfection. Kate Middleton always inspires us to not only upgrade our wardrobe with simple outfits but also repeat the clothes, which is a good practice particularly if you want to promote eco-friendly fashion. Following the royal protocol, for official events, her fashion is formal and stately, such that it inspires awe. The Duchess keeps her fashion minimal and on-point, often beckoning trends. Recently, with her pink dress, she served us a touching moment and with the blue coat dress, she gave us a winter formal-wear fashion goal. We have decoded both the outfits for some formal fashion inspiration.
Kate Middleton's Pink Dress
Of late, Kate Middleton met Mila, who was among the 100 people selected in the final 100 for the Hold Still project. Last year, Mila's family took a difficult decision to isolate in different households to protect Mila, who was more vulnerable to coronavirus infection as compared to her family, as she was just 4 months into her chemotherapy journey for leukemia. The Duchess of Cambridge spoke to Mila on the phone, a few months ago - hoping one day they would meet and both wear pink dresses. Well, Mila and her family members received a surprise when they were invited to visit the Palace of Holyroodhouse to visit The Duchess for a tea and for the tour of the palace. And guess what, Mila wore a cute pink dress, and so did Kate Middleton. The Duchess of Cambridge wore a bubblegum-pink block skirt dress that came from Me+Em. And Mila, wore a pretty light-pink dress and so adorably, she accessorised her look with a sparkling tiara.
Kate Middleton's Blue Coat Dress
The Duchess of Cambridge wore a formal blue dress for the Beating Retreat by The Massed Pipes and Drums of the Combined Cadet Force in Scotland. She wore a sky-blue collared dress that was belted and featured a pleated skirt. It was a structured dress and Kate Middleton teamed her attire with blue pumps that went well with her outfit. As for jewellery, she accessorised her look with a statement sapphire and diamond ring, a sleek pendant neckpiece, and chic earrings. Her makeup was light with natural-pink lip shade and the partly-tied tresses completed her look.
So, which attire of Kate Middleton's did you like more? Let us know that.
Picture Source: Instagram