- Movies Nithya Menen Rubbishes Rumours Of Declining Karnam Malleshwari Biopic Offer
- News CBSE Class 12 Result 2020 out: No merit list; 88.78% pass, girls outshine boys again this year
- Finance Clariant Chemicals Zooms 18% On Interim Dividend Of 1400%
- Automobiles Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- Technology 5G Push: Reliance Jio To Get Rs. 730 Crore From Qualcomm For 0.15% Stake
- Sports Ish Sodhi says racism has no place in sport and change must set in
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Sarees can definitely spruce up anybody's look and make somebody look distinctive. This is the reason why ladies prefer sarees over other outfits on special occasions. While some opt for classic sarees, the others go for more contemporary versions. So, today on our saree edit, we are going to talk about two modern saree outfits that we have picked. We have decoded these two sarees, which you can invest in for festive and informal occasions.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Peeli Dori (@peeli.dori) on
1. A Green Saree
This green saree by Peeli Dori can absolutely make you look a class apart and inspire you to play with different shades of the same hue. Perfect for almost any occasion, this saree is accentuated by dark green hue with subtle embellishments and the light green boat-neckline sleeveless blouse gives this saree an eye-catching touch. The jewel-toned kamarband adds to the festive vibe. You can wear oxidised silver heavy jhumkas like the model with this saree or you can even go for very dainty diamond earrings and bracelets.
View this post on Instagram
In honour of our exceptional craftspersons for the decades of excellence practiced by them and for keeping alive the fine art of handmade as the very soul of our glorious country. #shahryar #tabriz . . . . . . Photo: @shivamm_paathak Location: @narendra.bhawan.bikaner Jewelry: @archanaaggarwalofficial . MUA: @ananya.mua Model: jenna.oliveira . . #jjvalayacouture #indiancouture #bridalcouture #luxury #luxuryfashion #legacy #jjvalaya #valaya #theroyalnomad #style #theworldofvalaya
A post shared by JJ VALAYA OFFICIAL (@jjvalaya) on
2. A Multi-Hued Saree
This multi-hued saree drape by JJ Valaya is perfect for cocktail occasions or if you are attending a wedding. The exquisite nature-inspired patterns of birds and flowers enhance the saree look. The saree is like a splash of cheerful hues and we love the patterned blue pyjami addition with the saree. The rich embroidered maroon blouse definitely ups the saree look. However, you can also wear a subtly-done blouse. Depending on the occasion, you can wear heavy or light jewellery with this saree ensemble.
So, which saree will you pick? Let us know that.