- 5 hrs ago Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- 8 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Inspires Us To Play With Patterns With Her Gorgeous Skirt And Top Set
- 8 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Sets The Makeup Bar High With Smokey Eyes And Luscious Red Lips
- 11 hrs ago Difference Between Spring Onions, Shallots And Red Onions: Which Is Healthier?
- Sports Bangladesh vs West Indies: Shakib Al Hasan set to return to International cricket
- News Covid-19 vaccination Day 1: 1 ‘severe’, 51 ‘minor’ cases of adverse events reported in Delhi
- Movies MTV Roadies Revolution: Delhi Boy Hamid Barkzi From Nikhil’s Team Wins The 17th Edition Of The Show
- Finance Amid COVID-19 Domestic Air Traffic Fell To A 7-Year Low In 2020
- Technology BSNL Offering OTT Benefits With Add-On Packs
- Automobiles 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Ace badminton player, Saina Nehwal recently gave us lehenga goals as she attended a wedding of Gurusai Dutt. She flaunted lehengas for different ceremonies and for those of you, who are looking forward to investing in lehengas, Saina Nehwal is the inspiration you need. So, let's talk about her lehengas and pick our favourite lehenga.
Picture Credit: SD Photography
Saina Nehwal's Yellow Floral Lehenga
Styled by Ayesha, Saina Nehwal looked resplendent for the Haldi ceremony in her Haldi ceremony-perfect yellow lehenga. She wore an Origins Hyderabad lehenga that was splashed in a lemon yellow hue and consisted of a sleeveless blouse and flared skirt. The pink and purple floral accents accentuated her attire and she draped a complementing light dupatta with her lehenga. She wore diamond and blue-stoned jewellery that featured a neckpiece and earrings and came from Kushal's Fashion Jewellery. The makeup was highlighted by vibrant pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The middle-parted highlighted short tresses completed her look.
Picture Credit: DVS
Saina Nehwal's Lavender Lehenga
Saina Nehwal looked gorgeous in her lavender lehenga, which came from Jade by Monica and Karishma. She was styled by Devara's by Harish. Her lehenga attire consisted of an off-shoulder cropped blouse and flared skirt. Her blouse was textured and her skirt was intricately-done with silver-toned floral motifs. She also wore a matching dupatta with her outfit. The badminton player upped her look with a diamond neckpiece and complementing jhumkis from Pinaki Jewellers. The makeup was enhanced by glossy pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The wavy highlighted short tresses rounded out her look.
Picture Credit: DVS
Saina Nehwal's Elaborate Lehenga
Saina Nehwal looked resplendent and gave us a wedding-perfect ensemble goal. This time, the badminton star wore a lehenga by JJ Valaya. She wore a golden and blue lehenga, which was accentuated by intricate details and floral accents. The lehenga was elaborate and an orange dupatta with a blue embellished border. Styled by Devara's by Harish, she accessorised her look with a gemstone neckpiece and earrings that came from Kushal's Fashion Jewellery. The makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The impeccable hairdo completed her avatar.
Picture Credit: SHAREEF NANDYALA
Saina Nehwal's Pink Lehenga
Styled by Devara's by Harish, Saina Nehwal looked stunning in her pink lehenga. The lehenga featured a blouse that was accentuated by gold-toned embellishments and the skirt, which was enhanced by red and green-toned floral embroidery and golden textured elements. She also draped a pink dupatta, which was highlighted by light motifs. The elaborate gold neckpiece and complementing jhumkis notched up her look. The makeup was highlighted by dark pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and light kohl. The middle-parted highlighted copper tresses rounded out her ethnic look.
Picture Credit: winx photography
Saina Nehwal's Ivory Lehenga
Saina Nehwal also looked gorgeous in her ivory-pink lehenga that was designed by Ashwini Reddy. Her attire consisted of a full-sleeved blouse that was accentuated by jewelled tones and a long skirt with subtle motifs and embellished details on the border. She draped a light complementing dupatta with her ensemble. The heavy silver choker and stunning earrings were from Kushal's Fashion Jewellery. The makeup was highlighted by light-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The middle-parted short highlighted tresses wrapped up her look.
We loved her ivory lehenga the most. Which one did you like? Let us know that.
Cover Image Courtesy: JJ Valaya's Instagram