- News Clear revenue share dues as per SC order: Telecom firms told
- Technology Motorola Sales Declined By 71% During The Last Financial Year: Report
- Movies Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Spend Big Bucks On Real Estate For Their Home In LA
- Sports Tigresses and Lionesses setup final clash after recording thumping wins on Day 2
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Hyundai i20 To Feature Sunroof, New Alloy Wheels, And More
- Finance Retail Inflation At 16-Month High In Oct; Breaches RBI's Target Of 4%
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
- Education Children's Day Essay: Top 5 Ideas To Write An Essay On Children's Day
The very stylish, Queer Eye's Tan France made heads turn with his traditional outfit at the Creative Arts Emmy Awards 2019. He wore a Varun Bahl outfit for the special occasion and gave us festive and wedding wear goals. It was an eye-catching ensemble and his styling was done to perfection. So, let's decode his amazing attire for all the discerning men.
Tan's outfit for the event was understated and elegant. He looked sophisticated but at the same time his ensemble had a balanced level of vibrancy, which made his attire seem perfect for a red carpet event. With this ensemble, Tan France also gave us a rare ethnic red carpet moment on a global platform. So, he wore a layered number that consisted of a jacket, kurta, and complementing pyjamas. He donned a soft golden kurta and paired it with a bandhgala jacket that was accentuated by multi-hued floral accents. The floral patterns in blue, pink, and green brought alive his ensemble.
The complementing white pyjamis went well with his attire and he paired his ensemble with rather interesting pair of shoes. He notched up his look with pointed white shoes and gave us a traditional fashion idea. His black and white pepper pompadour hairstyle rounded out his dapper avatar. During the event, he also gave us BFF goals by fixing the dramatic and voluminous Christian Siriano gown of his friend, Jonathan Van Ness.
However, what do you think about Tan France's ensemble? Let us know that in the comment section.
All Photos Credit: Tan France's Instagram