- 45 min ago Grammys 2020: Billie Eilish Wins Big And Here Is A Look At Her Rebel Fashion Game
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 3 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 6 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- Movies RIP Kobe Bryant: Rishi Kapoor Shares Son Ranbir Kapoor's Fan Moment With Basketball Legend
- News How China's deadly virus is sending shockwaves through Asia's tourism industry
- Sports Bumrah, Rabada best bowlers around; Kohli, Smith best batsmen: McGrath
- Technology Motorola Razr 5G Might See The Light Of Day But Not In International Markets
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Navratri is a very special occassion for every Indian, especially North Indians. After nine days of fasting, the final day is a special day for celebration including dance and lots of food.
With every festival, comes a special dress and for Navratri, the traditional attire is a Chaniya Choli and it is more popular in parts of Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Haryana and Rajasthan.
Chaniya Choli is related to the normal lehenga choli, just that it originated in North India.
Out of all the stereotypical designs of Chania Choli, it is time you become trendier and bring some uniqueness to your Navratri-special look.
Listing down a few unique styles of Chania Choli or ghagra choli.
Cold shoulder being a trend has taken control over every kind of Western and traditional attire. Prominent Indian designers have given it a place in lehengas or ghagras too and for your Navratri special look, try one of these.
Bright colours and double shades really go well. Though these traditional ghagra cholis are more or less shimmery and with mirror embroideries, even bright dual colour tone works really well in Chania Cholis. Do try and you will be surprised by the glorified look of yours.
Array prints are very cool and not always are they found in ghagra cholis. The kind of array printed lehenga choli which is in the picture can be an exact replica of your classy and traditional Navratri chania choli.
Ruffles are really cool and also in trend. Why don't you try your Navratri Chania Choli in the trendier way? They also turn the look prettier and there is a huge variety of ruffle designs. Do experiment with this trend.
Going bohemian for Navratri is prevented; who said? A Bohemian look can be carried anywhere and it also is an experiment of style with tradition. This Navratri, try and do somethng different and wear a bohemian attire for the dandiya night.
Floral prints never go out of trend and it is not often that chaniya choli has been worn in floral designs. Do not be a part of the crowd and wear your outfit like them. You can easily try out light shade floral prints and it will look even better with pastel shades.
This style is not very unique for chania cholis but there are varieties of them. The shimmer can be subtle, over gorgeous and also nicely embroidered. Choose your shimmery pattern according to your choice and we are sure that you will stand out of the crowd.