- 1 hr ago Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Rubina Dilaik, Raveena Tandon, And Other Divas In Their Gorgeous Ethnic Suits
- 17 hrs ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 19 hrs ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- News Amit Shah to inaugurate research centre at IIT Jammu, address rally today
- Sports UFC Vegas 41 results and recap: Vettori edges Costa in a 5-round classic brawl as Dawson-Glenn ends in draw
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Kundali Bhagya In, Bigg Boss 15 Out Of Top 10; Yeh Hai Chahatein Witnesses A Drop
- Finance 2 Important Updates By CBIC For GST Taxpayers
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
Supermodel Kate Moss' daughter Lila Grace Moss, earned recognition and praise for wearing an insulin pump at the Milan Fashion Week. She walked for Fendi x Versace show - a collaborative show called Fendace. So, let's talk about her ensemble, the collection, and why Lila Moss wore an insulin pump to the show.
Lila Grace Moss walked the ramp flaunting a bodysuit, which was teamed with a jacket, and she carried a purse with her. However, the attention of the fashion enthusiasts and critics went to her insulin pump too and she was appreciated by her followers and netizens for not concealing her insulin pump. Lila Moss sported the insulin pump for she has type 1 diabetes and while she didn't mention anything about putting the pump on her social media feed, the insulin pump was visible. She instead captioned her picture as, "@fendi X @versace ❤️🔥 An honour, @mrkimjones @silviaventurinifendi forever grateful for you and your team xxx thank you for the ultimate glam @patmcgrathreal @guidopalau 💫".
As for her attire, it was a luxurious take on swimwear and the bodysuit was accentuated by iconic flaming yellow Versace patterns. The dragon-inspired pale pink structured jacket with gold-toned detailing went well with her ensemble. The statement box bag also added to the signature look. The jewellery was contemporary and minimal. She paired her ensemble with glittering golden heels. The makeup was dewy-toned and the side-fringe impeccable hairdo completed her look.
The runway show, also had supermodels including Naomi Campbell, Gigi Hadid, Emily Ratajkowski, Imaan Hammam, and Kelvin Ade among others gracing the ramp. This collaborative collection of two design houses was an unforgettable moment in fashion and the collection was inspired by the brand's archives and explored the idea of duality through exquisite craftsmanship and unexpected hidden details.
So, what do you think about Lila Moss' outfit and take on insulin pump? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pictures Courtesy: Instagram