Well, the time has probably come when you should unsubscribe to people's notion about smooth skin and beauty. Because pop-sensation Justin Bieber is doing just that.
He recently shared a story on Instagram, showing off his pimples and wrote "Pimples are in." This was in support of the #acnepositivity movement that is gaining momentum on Instagram, which urges people to be proud of their skin, as it is.
Earlier, supermodel Kendall Jenner also walked the Golden Globes Red Carpet with visible acne, which fetched her hate and trolls. But being her badass self, she responded saying, "Never let that s*** stop you."
A Malaysian designer, Moto Guo, once tried to make this movement trend by using models with acne on the ramp. But then, people did not take notice of that. But now when someone like Justin Bieber stood up for the cause, the magnanimity of it magnified!
- Mouni Roy's Airport Look Is About Striped Pyjamas And Breezy Top
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Cute Ensemble Includes A Classic Polka-Dotted Skirt
- Shilpa Shetty Turn Heads In Melbourne With A Ruffled Deck Chair Sari
- Chitrangda Singh's Latest Airport Look Is Vintage And Also So Easy Breezy
- Karisma Kapoor Flaunts Her Cool And Sassy Side By Pairing An Oversized Tee With Denims
- Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor Again Co-ordinated Their Outfits And Gave Us Cool Winter-wear Ideas