Well, the time has probably come when you should unsubscribe to people's notion about smooth skin and beauty. Because pop-sensation Justin Bieber is doing just that.
He recently shared a story on Instagram, showing off his pimples and wrote "Pimples are in." This was in support of the #acnepositivity movement that is gaining momentum on Instagram, which urges people to be proud of their skin, as it is.
Earlier, supermodel Kendall Jenner also walked the Golden Globes Red Carpet with visible acne, which fetched her hate and trolls. But being her badass self, she responded saying, "Never let that s*** stop you."
A Malaysian designer, Moto Guo, once tried to make this movement trend by using models with acne on the ramp. But then, people did not take notice of that. But now when someone like Justin Bieber stood up for the cause, the magnanimity of it magnified!
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women