Well, the time has probably come when you should unsubscribe to people's notion about smooth skin and beauty. Because pop-sensation Justin Bieber is doing just that.
He recently shared a story on Instagram, showing off his pimples and wrote "Pimples are in." This was in support of the #acnepositivity movement that is gaining momentum on Instagram, which urges people to be proud of their skin, as it is.
Earlier, supermodel Kendall Jenner also walked the Golden Globes Red Carpet with visible acne, which fetched her hate and trolls. But being her badass self, she responded saying, "Never let that s*** stop you."
A Malaysian designer, Moto Guo, once tried to make this movement trend by using models with acne on the ramp. But then, people did not take notice of that. But now when someone like Justin Bieber stood up for the cause, the magnanimity of it magnified!
- Dia Mirza And Anil Kapoor Amazeballed Us At A Fashion Show At IIFA 2018
- Urvashi Rautela Wore The Most Interesting Gown Ever At IIFA
- Kalki Koechlin’s Attire Will Change The Way You Look At Festive Wears
- Rekha’s IIFA 2018 First Look Is What All Young Girls Need To Try
- Arjun Kapoor Wooed Us Again At IIFA 2018 But This Time In A Desi Avatar
- Shraddha Kapoor’s Witch-Like Dress At IIFA 2018 Green Carpet Failed To Bewitch Us