- 10 hrs ago Coffee Drinkers Have 50% Less Risk Of Liver Cancer, Claims Study
- 11 hrs ago 12 Best Leg Exercises For Women To Try At Home
- 11 hrs ago Ananya Panday And Shanaya Kapoor’s Outfits Are Not Ideal For Parties But For Casual Gatherings
- 11 hrs ago 9 Traits Of November Born People That You May Not Know
- Technology Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Offers: Discounts On Budget Smartphones
- Movies Parineeti Chopra Drops Out Of Bhuj: The Pride Of India Due To Date Constraints
- News Maharashtra govt formation: Governor asks NCP to stake claim, sets 8.30 pm deadline
- Sports Hope hits a hundred as West Indies complete Afghanistan whitewash
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Automobiles Renault Triber Top Spec RxZ Variant Gets Bigger Wheels
- Finance Why Should You Stay Away From EMI-Like Gold Schemes Run By Jewellers?
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Work wear or office wear can become quite mundane and boring as the days go by and since it is formal wear there are certain rules to be followed. But, who said you can't spice things up a bit with one of fashion's greatest gifts to womankind-Accessories!
With any kind of outfit, you can dress it up or dress it down using just the kind of accessories you carry with the clothes. For Indian women, the go to ethnic work wear outfits are kurtis and salwar kameez, with saree being the special occassion outfit.
We Indian women also easily find ourselves in a rut, repeating same outfits with the same styles. Though there is a way to break free and be stlylish at the same time with the power of accessories.
Lets take a look at some of the best ways to incorporate accessories into your ethnic work wear outfits.
This look is ancient as Indian origins and are always in trend. You could go big with the size or go small, but this is a sure shot style statement.
As a working woman, a watch is one of the most necessary accessories, and with Indian wear you could jazz it up or make it a very vintage look.
There are a millions of ways to style this piece of fabric, but nobody does it like an Indian girl on the go. Take a look at the numerous ways to style a scarf.
The Pearl String
A short one or a long one, either ways it transforms any outfit and takes it to classier heights. The best part about pearls is its versatility to look great with all kinds of outfits.
The Antique Style Jewels
Wearing statement pieces with an antique style to them gives your look this touch of rustic chic and the silvery tones sit really well with Indian outfits and colours.
These ethnic sandals are the most subtle yet beautiful addition to any Indian ensembles, the intricate cutwork on leather that sits so well with any outfits should be a must have for all working women.
The Super Simple Earrings
The role of the simple looking earrings should not be undermined. They play the supporting role by downplaying certain aspects and could range from pearl drop earrings to stone studs.
The Stylish Bag
The bag is of utmost importance for working women across the globe, and Indian women need to have enough space to accomodate any type of emergency situations with the contents of their bag.
The Tribal Statement Piece
It could be a pair of earrings or a neckpiece or even a single bangle, these tribal pieces make quite the statement and should be worn as statement pieces.
The Chic Folder
Every working girl needs to have one of these, a chic and handy folder to store all her important ideas and notes in.