- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 08 May 2021
- 9 hrs ago Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Surprising Benefits Of Gold For Your Health And Beauty
- 14 hrs ago Flashback Friday: When Lady Diana Wore Yellow Overalls And How The Outfit Was Reimagined In The Crown
- 14 hrs ago Mother’s Day 2021: Reasons Why Mothers Are So Special
- News 2 Lion tests positive for Covid-19 at Etawah Safari Park
- Finance How To Activate/Change Post Office Debit Card Green PIN Online?
- Education IBPS Clerk Final Result 2021 Released, Check Stet-wise Provisional Allotment List
- Movies Pan-India Star Prabhas Is Currently India's Only Most Eligible Bachelor!
- Technology 10 smartwatches Gifts For This Mother's Day 2021 Ideas Under Rs. 5,000
- Automobiles 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Facelift Teaser Image Revealed
- Sports A step closer to my dream of playing for Team India: Abhimanyu Eswaran on being put on standby for UK tour
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Churails actress Sarwat Gilani left us speechless with her traditional look. The actress gave us a white traditional suit goal that you could flaunt at a festive occasion while you sit at home, minus the pomp. Well, not only her outfit was gorgeous but her jewellery and makeup game were equally strong. So, let's decode her ensemble and look for some fashion inspiration.
Sarwat wore an ethnic suit that was accentuated by subtle chikankari work, featured floral and intricate patterns. Her suit featured sheer sleeves and flared silhouette, and she draped a complementing elaborately-done dupatta with her outfit. Sarwat Gilani's attire was stunning and she accessorised her look with heavy gold earrings from Kohar. She also upped her look with a statement gemstone ring and light bangles. The jasmine-adorned floral bangle elevated her style quotient.
As for her makeup, it was highlighted by red lip shade, contoured cheekbones with pink tint, and impeccably-applied eyeliner with just a whiff of kohl and mascara. Sarwat completed her look with a neat ponytail. Sarwat Gilani looked like a dream in her ensemble and so, what do you think about her outfit and look? Let us know that.
Sarwat Gilani is one of the most popular and impressive actors from Pakistan. She has also worked in movies like Baat Cheet and in a last year's interview to PTI, she also revealed that she regrets not working with Irrfan Khan, the actor whose first death anniversary is today. She told PTI that Irrfan Khan's team was looking to cast someone from Pakistan. They had seen her work in Mata-e-Jaan Hai Tu and they had liked it. She also added that they got in touch with the director of our show, Mehreen Jabbar and got her (Sarwat Gilani's) contact through Mehreen Jabbar and while the exchange was happening but unfortuantely the project didn't materalise because of the tensions between the two countries.
Photographer Courtesy: Sunain Photography & Films