Karva Chauth is here and you might be still struggling to decide on the evening's style statement. Do not worry! We are here to ease your tension and give you a perfect solution to your problem.
Karva Chauth and sarees go hand-in-hand and red being the conventional colour for the occasion, many women go for this colour, but they wear other coloured sarees too.
Here are some Bollywood celebrities who can be your style role model for Karva Chauth. Each of them is known to carry sarees better than any other.
As it is a festive occasion and you might want to look your best that day, especially to crave the husband's attention, the best idea would be to opt for glossy and heavy sarees, just like Sonali Bendre. She has always been a rockstar in sarees.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Aishwarya is an eternal diva and there is no such attire she cannot carry. When she dons sarees, it leaves all astounded. This saree she wore during an event can be your Karva Chauth special look. Red being the conventional colour and people not wanting to give up on the cliched factor can totally opt for this look.
She is not just a friend to designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee but also one of his favourite clients and every time she dons a Sabyasachi sari like this, she steals our attention. Such a saree can be your Karva Chauth special style book. The shimmer and the glamour might not only steal your partner's attention but can get you some great compliments.
As said by someone, "Age is just a number", actress Sridevi proves it every bit. She carried her Karva Chauth look a year ago in the most gorgeous way. She wore a metallic pink and orange sari which had amazing shimmery work done on the borderline. You can solely follow her style path to achieve such a look.
This woman is an ultimate fashionista, we all know. She carries every attire, especially sarees in the best possible way. Here are some of Shilpa's Karva Chauth looks which can help you choose your style book for this year.
- Rani Mukerji Kickstarts The Promotion Of Hichki In One Of Her Coolest Avatars
- Rani Mukerji Stunned Us With Her Latest Sassiest Look
- 13 Reasons Why: Fashion Analysis Of Veer Zaara On Its 13th Anniversary
- Deepika Padukone And Karan Johar Were Stunners At Rani Mukerji’s Diwali Bash
- Tanishaa's Durga Puja 2017 Style Diaries
- Stars Who Shimmered At SRK's Party
- Rani Mukerji Carried Her Flawless 'Debi-Boron' Look
- #MustCheckOut Rani Mukerji Durga Puja Looks Over The Years
- Star Signature Style: Rani Mukerji's Affair With Bordered Sarees
- Rani Mukerji's Angelic Look In A White Saree
- Rani Mukerji's Golden Look In Sabyasachi
- Rani Mukerji Looks WOW In Black Dress
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades