- 5 hrs ago On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- 6 hrs ago Friendship Day Special: How Friendships Have Evolved In The Pandemic
- 7 hrs ago Basundi Recipe: Here’s How You Can Prepare It At Home
- 21 hrs ago Lesser Known Facts About India's Best Shuttler, PV Sindhu
- News Karnataka Cabinet expansion: CM says directions from BJP high command likely on Aug 2
- Movies Actress Nandita Dutta And Her Associate Arrested In Kolkata In Connection With Adult Film Racket
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Schauffele lands golf gold as Sabbatini's 61 earns silver
- Finance GST Revenue For July: GST Collection Totaled Rs 1,16,393 Crore
- Technology Micromax In 2b Contest Alert: Answer Questions To Win Free Smartphone
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
The season 2 of the Netflix series, The Witcher was announced a couple of weeks ago and the second installment of the show would be aired in December. Anya Chalotra, who plays the role of Yennefer of Vengerberg in the show, just dropped a couple of images on her Instagram feed, flaunting winter-formal style. The actress, who earned recognition for her performance in the show was styled by Nicky Yates. We have talked about her ensemble.
So, dressed in Dior, Yennefer looked amazing in her attire that came from Dior. She wore a classic collared white shirt and teamed it with a structured grey dress that featured a lapel. The textured grey attire of hers was full-sleeved and tailored to perfection. Her ensemble was also accentuated by pleated hemline. She wore a thigh-high black boots with her attire, which actually gave her look a perfect winter-look touch. With this ensemble of hers, Anya inspired us to upgrade our office wardrobe.
Her styling was light and minimally done. She enhanced her look with a pair of tiny silver hoops that went well with her look. As for her makeup, it was highlighted by glossy light-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl with pink eye shadow. The middle-parted sleek tresses completed her look. Anya Chalotra looked amazing. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Amber Grace Dixon