What is a minaudiere? A minaudiere is a classic form of a purse that has been prevalant since the 1930s.
It is a vintage kind of a purse, which is usually teamed with dresses, gowns and sarees too! The most basic form of a minaudiere purse has a shape of a box. With evolution in the taste of style, different kinds of minaudiere purses have been designed and people across the world love them a lot.
Designs of minaudieres have taken shape from polygons to hearts and now they are also available in shapes of animals, fish and other tangible objects.
Not just normal people, your favourite celebrities too have been super fans of these minaudiere styles. Let us see the coolest minaudiere designs carried by celebrities.
This cat-designed minaudiere by Judith Leiber is one of the cutest clutches the ace brand has ever made. Sonam Kapoor was seen at an event carrying this cat-shaped minaudiere and we love her possession.
Sonam is the public proclaimed fashionista in Bollywood and we have already been fans of her style statements. She too is a fan of the minaudiere purse designs.
This model of Judith Leiber did not become this famous in our country until another fashionista of Bollywood, Alia Bhatt, carried this crystal-studded camera-shaped minaudiere. She paired it up with monochrome separates and it is also rumoured that Sidharth Malhotra gifted this amazing and luxury possession to her.
Again rocking the minaudiere collection, Judith Leiber designed one of their best designs with this fish minaudiere. US model, Lily Aldridge, carried this super cool minaudiere purse for an event, looking oh-so fabulous. The style actually enthralled us. The model posed with the purse with a fish pout, being the sassy her.
The 'Happy' Minaudiere
This kind of a minaudiere is very common; but the one Alia Bhatt carried actually caught our eyes. The pop-yellow-coloured rectangular-shaped "Happy" printed clutch is not just fit for party wear but also fit for street casuals. It is different from the other designs and thus has become one of our favourites.
The Polygonal Minaudiere
This design is again one of the vintage styles in different types of minaudieres. The crystal-studded hexagonal-envelop-styled minaudiere box clutch was carried by Madhuri Dixit for an event. This style is still popular and all of you must possess such a design of a minaudiere.
8 Ball Minaudiere
Well, this is the funniest one and every woman who loves sports can carry this design like a pro. This looks very cool and we saw this design as Neha Dhupia carried it, along with her blue dress, for an event. Though we did not like the entire look book, we definitely liked the minaudiere.
- 10 Best Outfit Ideas To Look Prettiest On This Valentine's Day
- Top Essential Sunglasses Every Girl Should Own
- Basic Types Of LBDs For A Woman's Wardrobe
- Types Of Jeans Every Woman Should Possess In Her Wardrobe
- 10 Types Of Blazers Every Woman Should Have In Their Wardrobes
- Best Outfits To Try This New Year Eve
- Will Smith And Co. Flaunted Their Styles At The Bright's Promotional Event In Mumbai
- 5 Must-have Style Trends For Christmas 2017
- 5 Ways To Look Thinner In Clothes
- 7 Outfits To Wear With Palazzo Pants
- Learn How To Style Like A Hippie; Basic Things From A Hippie's Wardrobe
- How To Dress For A Winter Indian Wedding Ceremony? READ ON!
- Jacqueline's Makeover To Madhuri's Ek-Do-Teen Outfit Is Driving Folks Crazy