The weekend was fun-filled for the Mubarakan star cast as they spent it by spreading their goofiness and promoting their upcoming movie.
After Saturday, it was their turn to come back and rock their styles on Sunday too. As the weekend came to an end, we spotted the entire star cast on a promotion spree, doing all fun-filled stuff and also keeping their styles in the perfect place.
We start with one of the most stylish men of Bollywood, Anil Kapoor, who was a little under-dressed this time, pulling on a pair of casual separates, including a blue tee and checkered pants. When comfort and style combine, such sets of casuals rock and Anil Kapoor surely kills it.
We saw Athiya changing generations in her look. She wore a white top and baggy jeans, topping them with a jacket. The outfit by Patine took us back to the 80's Bollywood when these baggy pants were so much in fashion. She wore the attire with a pair of beige pumps.
Arjun was styled in a stud way, wearing a blue printed shirt along with black pants and the super trendy white sneakers. He was a complete slayer.
At this event, the lady who looked like an angel in a white Ritu Kumar dress was Ileana. She wore that pretty piece of outfit along with amazing earrings from Minerali Store. Along with the dress, she wore a pair of jootis from Fizzy Goblet. She definitely made herself the diva of the event.
- #ANTUMOH: Sonam Kapoor & Family All Dolled Up For Veere Di Wedding
- Jhanvi To Athiya, The Divas Who Were Style Rockstars At This Weekend Party
- Athiya Shetty's Ethereal Looks In Hazoorilal Legacy's Latest Collection
- Best & Worst Dressed At Elle Beauty Awards 2017
- Divas Who Sizzled At Vogue Women Of The Year Awards 2017
- Mubarakan Cast's Latest Looks Were Worth All The Drools
- Athiya Shetty Walked Like A Bride At India Couture Week 2017
- EXCLUSIVE: Mubarakan Cast Styles Again For A Photoshoot
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOSHOOT: Mubarakan Lead Cast Slayed In Style
- Mubarakan Lead Cast's Enroute Journey To Delhi Was In Style And Swag
- Mubarakan Team Rocked It Stylishly At Its Promotion
- White Overpowered IIFA 2016, What's Next?
- Manushi Chillar And Other Celebs Graced Their Styles At The AudiQ5 Launch