- Sports I League: Marcus nets Gokulam winner against Churchill
- News 'AAP government tops chart of liars': Amit Shah slams Arvind Kejriwal
- Movies Hina Khan, Mouni Roy, Anita Hassanandani & Others Congratulate Ekta Kapoor For Padma Shri Award
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Sridevi was promoting her upcoming movie last night and she turned into a complete Bengali diva in a Toran sari from Swati and Sunaina.
The designer brand, known for their excellent collection of handloom textiles turned the gorgeous Sridevi into a Bong queen, especially her styling by Ami Patel made her drape the saree in a Bengali style.
The red bordered white saree, is used by Bongs for all traditional purposes, starting from their haldi ceremony to Durga puja; this saree is very auspicious for any Bong and Sridevi did every justice to the attire.
It made her look excessively classy and traditional too. The jewellery and the red bindi have made the look even prettier.