Shilpa Shetty celebrated the 70th Indian Independence Day on a foreign ground in a desi style. She celebrated the grand day being the Grand Marshall at the India Day Parade in Toronto. She hoisted the Indian flag and celebrated the day with many fans and Indians.
Shilpa wore an Arpita Mehta dress while celebrating the day with husband Raj Kundra and numerous Indians who gathered at the event. She looked very pretty in the floral printed maxi dress which had an elongated tassled neckline.
She wore her outfit with a pair of beige bellies and Anmol Jewellers accessories, keeping a cool coordination between her ensembles.
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Shamita Shetty Had A Stylish Birthday Bash With Sister Shilpa
- Shilpa Shetty Stuns With Her Airport OOTD In A Desi Avatar
- Bollywood Trendsetters Of The Year 2017
- Shilpa Shetty's Marriage Anniversary Style Was Simple Yet Classy
- Shilpa Shetty's Classy Look In An Assymetrical Dress At The Palate Fest
- Kriti Sanon's Unplanned But Stunning Ramp Walk Journey