Shilpa Shetty celebrated the 70th Indian Independence Day on a foreign ground in a desi style. She celebrated the grand day being the Grand Marshall at the India Day Parade in Toronto. She hoisted the Indian flag and celebrated the day with many fans and Indians.
Shilpa wore an Arpita Mehta dress while celebrating the day with husband Raj Kundra and numerous Indians who gathered at the event. She looked very pretty in the floral printed maxi dress which had an elongated tassled neckline.
She wore her outfit with a pair of beige bellies and Anmol Jewellers accessories, keeping a cool coordination between her ensembles.
- Ladies, Confused About What To Wear This Eid? Here Are 6 Great Ideas Decoded For You
- We Are Obsessing Over Shamita Shetty's Look At A Launch Event
- B'Day Girl Shilpa Shetty's Style Sense Will Surely Set Your Screen On Fire
- From Flirty To Fuss-Free, #Sari Goals For This Summer
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Shamita Shetty Had A Stylish Birthday Bash With Sister Shilpa