- 3 hrs ago Ratan Tata, Anand Mahindra And Other Business Tycoons Who Came Foward To Fight Against Coronavirus
- 3 hrs ago Coronavirus: Fashion Brands That Are Making Masks To Support Medical Workers
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 March 2020
- 17 hrs ago How To Take Care Of A Patient With Suspected Or Confirmed COVID-19
- Sports Indian Premier League: Five greatest matches of all time in IPL history
- News 40-year-old dies of coronavirus in Mumbai; India records 979 cases
- Technology How to Pin a Website to Windows 10 Taskbar
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: 2020 Maruti Dzire, BS6 Mahindra Bolero, BS4 Deadline, & More
- Movies Vijay And Atlee To Join Hands Again For Thalapathy 66?
- Finance RBI ‘s EMI Moratorium: Higher Interest If You Opt For EMI Break
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Jayalalithaa was the supreme leader of Tamil Nadu -- the unbeaten, unabashed, unashamed. Tamil Nadu had gone through a lot since the demise of their leader, Jaya.
Amidst this commotion, Sasikala, the right hand of Jaya, emerged as someone who could potentially rule the state of Tamil Nadu. It's known that she shared a close relationship with Jayalalithaa. They were even living together.
But as going through their past pictures, it has come to our notice that they even shared acute knowledge of coordinated fashion. Their sarees, somehow, always matched. The colours, the patterns, etc. Sasikala was even seen wearing hairstyle same as Jaya.
Here, they are seen in dark coloured sarees. Jaya has worn a solid greenish brown saree while Sasikala is seen in ombre red and brown saree.
Again, their saree colours match. Sasikala is wearing a deep blue chiffon saree and Jaya is seen in a bluish grey saree.
Here, the ladies are seen donning different colours yet the pattern of their sarees is similar. Jaya is wearing a purple saree with a sleek border and Sasikala is wearing a brown saree with a sleek border.
Now they are actually blending in. Both the ladies have worn green saree.
Shades Of Green
While Jayalalithaa is seen in dark green saree with brown border, Sasikala is in turquoise green saree with no border.
What Is Coordinated Here?
Now you'll ask what is so coordinated here? No colour, no patterns. If you look close, you'll see Sasikala has worn the hairstyle as Jayalalithaa.