- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Sports Diego Maradona dies: How Argentina legend starred at Mexico 1986 – and was World Cup handball king
- Movies KBC 12: The 7 Crore Question That Crorepati Anupa Das Got Right But Did Not Attempt!
- News Cyclone Nivar: Severe cyclonic storm makes landfall 40 km east southeast of Puducherry
- Automobiles Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Technology Micromax In Note 1 Next Sale Date Announced; To Go On Sale On December 1
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Randeep Hooda was spotted in Haryana while promoting Kuldeep Ruhil's documentary film, Cheer Haran. The movie is based on Jat agitation in Haryana.
As it is a social issue and also a very sensitive one, Randeep was there to present his views regarding the issue. He carried the typical hunk look with his long hair and the beard.
Randeep is always famous for his brawny and macho outlook and his sense of fashion is also inclined towards his hunk look. At this event, he was dressed in a cool marine blue shirt and a pair of off-white formal trousers.
Wrapping up with the casual sneakers and the aviators, he kept his hunk stylebook alive.