The Jagga Jasoos duo has been on a promotional spree and the film authority decided to target the schools for the movie's promotion.
Ranbir Kapoor recently visited St. Andrews High School for the promotion of the upcoming project, Jagga Jasoos and he looked too good in his style book.
He wore a bright and goofy look, wearing an orange sweatshirt and monochrome striped shirt from Andrea Pompilio which he paired with jeans from Roberto Cavalli. He looked too cute, enough to make many drool over him. He completed the adorable look with sneakers from Ylati.
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Trying To Follow Ranveer Singh's Wacky Style Path?
- Style To Kill; Ranbir-Katrina Duo At Jagga Jasoos Promotion
- “Jagga And The Jughead” Pulled Off A Good Airport Look
- “Age Is Just A Number”, Says Neetu Singh Kapoor's Latest Casual Style
- Ranbir Kapoor's Latest Look Is Cool But So Unlike Him
- Ranbir And Katrina Rocked Their Uber Cool Styles At Their Movie Promotion
- Justin Trudeau's Wife Donned An Indian-wear During Their India Visit