Friday night was filled with glamour and shimmer in Bengaluru as a new pub, Topsy Turvy, was inaugurated at one of the most happening parts of the city.
The excitement began when celebrity chief guest, Nicole Faria, added shine to the event. Nicole is the former beauty queen who won the prestigious title of the Miss Earth 2010 Worldwide. The gorgeous lady was not only a part of the event, but also boosted up the other models who showcased an amazing fashion show wearing a bright-hued attire.
The fashion show had different sets of presentations and we loved the attires which were donned and flaunted by the voguish models.
The inauguration event was much more than the fashion show, including the presence of well-famed public figures. There was more to dazzle up the event, including a live dance show and a cake-mixing round.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship