TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
Friday night was filled with glamour and shimmer in Bengaluru as a new pub, Topsy Turvy, was inaugurated at one of the most happening parts of the city.
The excitement began when celebrity chief guest, Nicole Faria, added shine to the event. Nicole is the former beauty queen who won the prestigious title of the Miss Earth 2010 Worldwide. The gorgeous lady was not only a part of the event, but also boosted up the other models who showcased an amazing fashion show wearing a bright-hued attire.
The fashion show had different sets of presentations and we loved the attires which were donned and flaunted by the voguish models.
The inauguration event was much more than the fashion show, including the presence of well-famed public figures. There was more to dazzle up the event, including a live dance show and a cake-mixing round.