- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 8 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lion Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The Mubarakan team, Arjun Kapoor, Athiya Shetty, Ileana D'cruz and Anil Kapoor shared some fun moments at the promotion of the film.
They all looked pretty cool.
Ileana D'cruz In Black
Ileana slayed in a black SRS Store dress. The dress was half halter-necked and the other part had a cold-shoulder neckline. The combination was a killer and Ileana looked super sexy in the dress combined with a pair of black heels.
Arjun Kapoor In Greys And Blacks
Arjun Kapoor wore a grey tee with a black blazer and black trousers. By going near to black, he definitely rocked the semi formal look.
Athiya Shetty In Shimmers
Athiya Shetty was the rockstar of the night in a shimmery pair of blue jacket and palazzo pants from Bian. Wearing it with white sneakers, she completed the amazing look.
Anil Kapoor In Checks
One of the most stylish men of Bollywood, Anil Kapoor is still rocking at his age. He wore a checkered blazer and trousers on top of a black shirt. Keeping it informally formal with the black sneakers partnering with the formal outfit, he managed to beat many actors of the industry.