- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Highlights: Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli shine as India trump Aussies, win series
- News 6.0 magnitude earthquake jolts China's Xinjiang
- Movies Superstar Kiccha Sudeep Reacts To The Rumours Of Playing A Cop In Rajamouli’s RRR
- Technology YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Evelyn Sharma might not have garnered much attention from the media but she sure has some sense to dress. Recently, at the launch of La Hair Affaire grand opening in Chembur, Mumbai, Evelyn showed up looking like a doll.
Warning: If you read further, you might discover the ultimate mantra to style your pencil skirts.
While top-notch divas are going gaga over cape jackets and white sneakers, we see Evelyn bringing back the good old pencil skirt. At the event, Evelyn was clad in a chic white sleeveless top with accents at the front. She paired this neat top with a blush pink pencil skirt. And boy, was she lovely!
To maximise the look, she added ankle-straps and kept her hair loose curled. We also spotted a ruby ring on her hand.
In all, we think, Evelyn aced the pencil skirt look. What do you guys think?