- 32 min ago Indo-Pak Lesbian Couple Slams TikTok For Removing Their Video: 'Rumours About Homophobia Are True'
- 1 hr ago Kriti Sanon Has Fashion Lessons For Those Who Want To Ace The Traditional Marathi Look
- 2 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Us Awe-worthy Moments With Her Ethnic And Western Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 10 December 2019
- Sports Champions League preview: Liverpool face tricky test at Salzburg
- Technology Massive Asteroid Approaching Earth At 44,172 Km/h; Should You Worry?
- Travel Northern India By Rail | A Five Day Circular Trip
- Finance Yes Bank Falls On Reports Of Jhunjhunwala Shelving Investment Plan In The Bank
- News 2 CRPF men martyred, 2 injured in J'khand fratricide incident
- Movies Lovebirds Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Planning To Tie The Knot In Kashmir? Read Details Here
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Evelyn Sharma might not have garnered much attention from the media but she sure has some sense to dress. Recently, at the launch of La Hair Affaire grand opening in Chembur, Mumbai, Evelyn showed up looking like a doll.
Warning: If you read further, you might discover the ultimate mantra to style your pencil skirts.
While top-notch divas are going gaga over cape jackets and white sneakers, we see Evelyn bringing back the good old pencil skirt. At the event, Evelyn was clad in a chic white sleeveless top with accents at the front. She paired this neat top with a blush pink pencil skirt. And boy, was she lovely!
To maximise the look, she added ankle-straps and kept her hair loose curled. We also spotted a ruby ring on her hand.
In all, we think, Evelyn aced the pencil skirt look. What do you guys think?