TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Kangana Ranaut is not just the reel queen. She owns the airport fashion like a real queen. We believe that she can wear anything and everything effortlessly. She can even wear a rug and can give us a red carpet moment.
From tank tops to leather pants to frocks, Kangana has covered everything in her airport wardrobe and now the lady was seen flaunting a saree like it belonged there.
Kangana is every bit of chic and classy. The saree looked like it belonged there. Normally, people shy away from wearing saree at the airport, but Kangana made it look why don't we all wear it often.
Kangana wore a beige FabIndia saree with broad border. She paired it wth a spaghetti strap blouse. She matched the look with a tan handbag.
Finishing it off with bun and sunglasses, Kangana looked wow!