Kangana Ranaut is not just the reel queen. She owns the airport fashion like a real queen. We believe that she can wear anything and everything effortlessly. She can even wear a rug and can give us a red carpet moment.
From tank tops to leather pants to frocks, Kangana has covered everything in her airport wardrobe and now the lady was seen flaunting a saree like it belonged there.
Kangana is every bit of chic and classy. The saree looked like it belonged there. Normally, people shy away from wearing saree at the airport, but Kangana made it look why don't we all wear it often.
Kangana wore a beige FabIndia saree with broad border. She paired it wth a spaghetti strap blouse. She matched the look with a tan handbag.
Finishing it off with bun and sunglasses, Kangana looked wow!
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!