IIFA 2017 has been wrapped up but its fever is still there. Ranging from ''nepotism'' trolls to Pahlaj Nihalani's statement, the IIFA hangover is still on.
While you had your eyes on these things, you had certainly missed on the fashion trend that had exclusively popped up during the IIFA season.
If you keenly notice, IIFA saw an emerging recycling trend of camouflage printed clothing. Camouflage prints were widely used by celebrities at IIFA, for their unofficial looks.
Alia had set off on her journey for IIFA Awards in camouflage prints. She was spotted at the airport while she was about to board her flight to New York. She was seen wearing a cool trench jacket with camouflage prints.
She wore the camouflage printed jacket with a black dress and black Nike boots.
Karan had a charming look as he arrived at the IIFA venue, wearing a camouflage shirt on top of a white v-neck tee and cargo pants. He looked too handsome in the attire which he teamed with black shades, beaded bracelets and a tan coloured leather band watch.
Along with his bearded look and the smile, he totally killed it.
camouflages. While the others were spotted once each, he had been spotted with camouflages twice on the day of his arrival.
He had shared a selfie as he landed in New York, posting it on social media. He was wearing a camouflage print tee in his arrival look.
Following the same day, as he arrived at the IIFA 2017 venue, he was seen in a camouflage printed long jacket on top of black tee and pants.
Well, you can avoid looking at those shades or can drool over them if you like.
Shilpa Shetty was accompanied by her husband, industrialist Raj Kundra. He entered with all his swag, wearing a casual set of clothes. He wore a grey camouflage printed jacket over a white tee and blue denim pants.
He wore a black cap, black shades and a pair of black shoes to complete his look.
The handsome actor, Suniel Shetty arrived at the IIFA 2017 venue with wife Mana Shetty, both twinning over blacks. Suniel Shetty was wearing a pair of camouflage printed cargo pants along with a black shirt and bearded look.
He totally slayed in his hotshot look, especially with the sexy pair of shades.
It seems this camouflage trend is regaining its popularity.
- Alia Bhatt's Birthday: Her Workout And Diet Plan
- Alia Bhatt Teaches You Ways To Be Stylish On Your Bestie's Wedding
- Alia Bhatt Copied Kelly Rowland At The Filmfare Awards 2018; Who Looked Better?
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Alia Bhatt Looked Like A Fairy In A Gown For A Latest Wedding Party
- Jacqueline And Alia’s Bali Vacation Can Give You Travel-style Goals
- 2018 Versus 2017: Style Comparison Of Celebrities At The Zee Cine Awards
- Divas And Dappers At The Zee Cine Awards 2018
- Alia Bhatt Showered All Of Her Sass For The Elle Magazine’s Latest Digital Cover
- Alia And Katrina Were The Glam Dolls At The Ambani's Latest Party
- 10+ Best Dressed Divas At The Filmfare Awards 2017
- Alia Bhatt Was Beige-ing It At The Maharashtra Most Stylish Awards
- #ANTUMOH: Sonam Kapoor & Family All Dolled Up For Veere Di Wedding