IIFA 2017 has been wrapped up but its fever is still there. Ranging from ''nepotism'' trolls to Pahlaj Nihalani's statement, the IIFA hangover is still on.
While you had your eyes on these things, you had certainly missed on the fashion trend that had exclusively popped up during the IIFA season.
If you keenly notice, IIFA saw an emerging recycling trend of camouflage printed clothing. Camouflage prints were widely used by celebrities at IIFA, for their unofficial looks.
Alia had set off on her journey for IIFA Awards in camouflage prints. She was spotted at the airport while she was about to board her flight to New York. She was seen wearing a cool trench jacket with camouflage prints.
She wore the camouflage printed jacket with a black dress and black Nike boots.
Karan had a charming look as he arrived at the IIFA venue, wearing a camouflage shirt on top of a white v-neck tee and cargo pants. He looked too handsome in the attire which he teamed with black shades, beaded bracelets and a tan coloured leather band watch.
Along with his bearded look and the smile, he totally killed it.
camouflages. While the others were spotted once each, he had been spotted with camouflages twice on the day of his arrival.
He had shared a selfie as he landed in New York, posting it on social media. He was wearing a camouflage print tee in his arrival look.
Following the same day, as he arrived at the IIFA 2017 venue, he was seen in a camouflage printed long jacket on top of black tee and pants.
Well, you can avoid looking at those shades or can drool over them if you like.
Shilpa Shetty was accompanied by her husband, industrialist Raj Kundra. He entered with all his swag, wearing a casual set of clothes. He wore a grey camouflage printed jacket over a white tee and blue denim pants.
He wore a black cap, black shades and a pair of black shoes to complete his look.
The handsome actor, Suniel Shetty arrived at the IIFA 2017 venue with wife Mana Shetty, both twinning over blacks. Suniel Shetty was wearing a pair of camouflage printed cargo pants along with a black shirt and bearded look.
He totally slayed in his hotshot look, especially with the sexy pair of shades.
It seems this camouflage trend is regaining its popularity.
- Alia Bhatt’s Traditional Style Will Make You Go Crushing All Over Her
- Sonam Might Be A Fashionista, But NEVER A Fashion Icon
- Alia Bhatt Ends Her Pink Streak With This Golden Lehenga At Akash Ambani’s Engagement Bash
- Alia Bhatt’s Pink Sari Is So Dazzling That It Tops Our Traditional-Wears Wish List
- Red Alert: Look Closely, Are Alia And Shraddha Sporting Almost The Same Red Tops?
- Here's How B-Town Stars Have Taught Us To Stay Stylish While Clicking Selfies
- Ladies, Confused About What To Wear This Eid? Here Are 6 Great Ideas Decoded For You
- Alia Bhatt Literally Looked Out Of This World In Her Heavenly Ethnic Wear
- Alia's Kashmiri Look Is Winning The Internet
- Alia Bhatt's Birthday: Her Workout And Diet Plan
- Alia Bhatt Teaches You Ways To Be Stylish On Your Bestie's Wedding
- Alia Bhatt Copied Kelly Rowland At The Filmfare Awards 2018; Who Looked Better?