Shilpa Shetty walked the ramp of IIFA 2017 Stomp as the showstopper, wearing a Falguni and Shane Peacock gown. The actress looked stunning in the strapless gown with a furry long trail.
The silver and black combination looked too good on the dress, making Shilpa a bohemic diva. The trail of the gown followed her steps as she made the honourable entry at the fashion show of IIFA 2017 a few hours back.
Her look was angelic and she managed to look too beautiful while she passed the ramp. Her hairdo was way too perfect. She managed to pull off the high bouffant twisted hair bun along with the dress, oozing a lot of elegance.
Her smokey eyes makeup also matched the entire lookbook. She ruled the look completely.
- Shilpa Shetty’s Dramatic Green Sari Is Making Us Go Green With Envy
- Confused About Yoga Clothes For The Yoga Meet? Take Help From The Bolly Divas
- Ladies, Confused About What To Wear This Eid? Here Are 6 Great Ideas Decoded For You
- We Are Obsessing Over Shamita Shetty's Look At A Launch Event
- B'Day Girl Shilpa Shetty's Style Sense Will Surely Set Your Screen On Fire
- From Flirty To Fuss-Free, #Sari Goals For This Summer