- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
We are sure you had a delight looking at the Titanic star Kate Winslet in a titillating blue Ralph Lauren gown and Jennifer Lawrence in red Dior cut-out gown. Now, it's time we showcase the wardrobe category that ruled the event. And it was none other than shimmer, metallic and bling.
Yes, the awards were ruled by a lot of sparkling outfits. On the delightful turn of events, the bling was rather colourful than the usual gold and silver.
We saw a range of outfits with the bling factor and celebrity couldn't seem happier in their neatly selected outfits. After a long research of going through the outfits, we selected the best 5 sparkling outfits from the night of the 73rd Golden Globe Awards 2016. So sit back, relax and enjoy your day with this visual treat.
Julianne Moore In Sapphire Blue Metallic Gown
Julianne Moore posing for the cameras in a sleek sapphire blue metallic gown by Tom Ford. The gown looks uber chic with full-sleeved arms and belted neckline. Julianne added Chopard diamond rings.
Olivia Wilde In Red Wine Evening Gown
Olivia Wilde entered the event donning a sparkling red wine evening gown by Michael Kors. The plunging neckline and the empire dress fall are gorgeously in place. Olivia paired outfit with Bulgari jewellery.
Melissa Mccarthy In Sparkling Inky Black Poncho Gown
Melissa Mccarthy showed up in a beautiful floor-length inky black gown, paired with a shimmery clutch and a necklace.
Kate Hudson In Beige Separates
Kate Hudson flaunted her sleek figure in a Michael Kors separates which showcased her midriff even well.
Kate Bosworth In Dolce& Gabbana
Kate Bosworth looked beautiful in a floral bling off-shoulder gown by Dolce & Gabbana.
Stay tuned for more updates on Golden Globes 2016 outfits here: 73rd Golden Globe Award 2016.