- 10 hrs ago Coffee Drinkers Have 50% Less Risk Of Liver Cancer, Claims Study
- 10 hrs ago 12 Best Leg Exercises For Women To Try At Home
- 11 hrs ago Ananya Panday And Shanaya Kapoor’s Outfits Are Not Ideal For Parties But For Casual Gatherings
- 11 hrs ago 9 Traits Of November Born People That You May Not Know
- Technology Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Offers: Discounts On Budget Smartphones
- Movies Parineeti Chopra Drops Out Of Bhuj: The Pride Of India Due To Date Constraints
- News Maharashtra govt formation: Governor asks NCP to stake claim, sets 8.30 pm deadline
- Sports Hope hits a hundred as West Indies complete Afghanistan whitewash
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Automobiles Renault Triber Top Spec RxZ Variant Gets Bigger Wheels
- Finance Why Should You Stay Away From EMI-Like Gold Schemes Run By Jewellers?
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
We are sure you had a delight looking at the Titanic star Kate Winslet in a titillating blue Ralph Lauren gown and Jennifer Lawrence in red Dior cut-out gown. Now, it's time we showcase the wardrobe category that ruled the event. And it was none other than shimmer, metallic and bling.
Yes, the awards were ruled by a lot of sparkling outfits. On the delightful turn of events, the bling was rather colourful than the usual gold and silver.
We saw a range of outfits with the bling factor and celebrity couldn't seem happier in their neatly selected outfits. After a long research of going through the outfits, we selected the best 5 sparkling outfits from the night of the 73rd Golden Globe Awards 2016. So sit back, relax and enjoy your day with this visual treat.
Julianne Moore In Sapphire Blue Metallic Gown
Julianne Moore posing for the cameras in a sleek sapphire blue metallic gown by Tom Ford. The gown looks uber chic with full-sleeved arms and belted neckline. Julianne added Chopard diamond rings.
Olivia Wilde In Red Wine Evening Gown
Olivia Wilde entered the event donning a sparkling red wine evening gown by Michael Kors. The plunging neckline and the empire dress fall are gorgeously in place. Olivia paired outfit with Bulgari jewellery.
Melissa Mccarthy In Sparkling Inky Black Poncho Gown
Melissa Mccarthy showed up in a beautiful floor-length inky black gown, paired with a shimmery clutch and a necklace.
Kate Hudson In Beige Separates
Kate Hudson flaunted her sleek figure in a Michael Kors separates which showcased her midriff even well.
Kate Bosworth In Dolce& Gabbana
Kate Bosworth looked beautiful in a floral bling off-shoulder gown by Dolce & Gabbana.
Stay tuned for more updates on Golden Globes 2016 outfits here: 73rd Golden Globe Award 2016.