- 2 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 5 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 6 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 7 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies #YoSmritiSoDumb Trends On Internet After Smriti Irani Takes Rahul Gandhi’s Comment Out Of Context
- News 3 women dead, many injured as fire breaks out in fire at a house in North Delhi
- Sports Hero I-League: Quess East Bengal leave it late to earn a dramatic victory against TRAU
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
After giving you visual of the first winner of the Golden Globe Awards 2016, i.e., Kate Winslet in a chic blue Ralph Lauren gown, we are now ready to titillate your visual sensors with yet another marvellous ensemble and the next winner of the evening (Read: Morning, if you are not at the same time zone).
It's the turn for gorgeous Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence. Jennifer arrived at the Beverly Hilton hotel for the award ceremony in a stark red cut-out floor-length gown by Dior.
She added accents to the gown by donning a sparkling diamond necklace. She neatly tied her hair in a bun and used a glossy red lipstick.
Jennifer Lawrence won Best Performance By an Actress In A Motion Picture, Musical or Comedy award for her movie Joy.