Diwali is around the corner and we are ready to share some juicy, peppy, and festive fashion trends. We have been eyeing our Bollywood actresses festive fashion and we have gotten a great deal of style advice from them.
In this article, we have listed 7 festive lookbooks that you can totally copy this Diwali.
1. Embroidered Saree: Deepika was seen sporting this white saree with red thread embroidery last Diwali. The saree was simple but the look was highlighted with the clever use of makeup and jewellery. This Diwali, go for a simple saree but amp it up with accessories.
2. The Wrap Up Dress: Try out an ethnic wrap up dress like Sonam's. Give your Diwali lookbook an Indo-western appeal. Oxidised silver jewellery looks great with ethnic dresses. Try a traditional braided hairstyle to amp it up further.
3. The Lehenga: You can get your one of the old Banarasi sarees of your mom and turn it into a beautiful lehenga. Wear it with a traditional gajra bun and makeup.
4. The Crop Top Lehenga: This trend is not going away. Try a silk crop top lehenga. Wear it a ring, sling bag, and minimalist makeup.
5. Silk Saree: Try out a solid colour saree this Diwali. Keep the look plain and festive by wearing a red bindi. If you think this look is too plain, then add a Temple necklace to it.
6. Cold Shoulders Top & Lehenga: Add edgy trends to your festive wardrobe this season. Shoulders cutout top paired with an ethnic print skirt is a perfect choice to make you look peppy and ethereal.
7. The Anarkali: You can get a typical yellow anarkali. The dress speaks for itself. Try to minimalize the makeup and accessories if you pick this.
Happy Diwali in advance! Look great and be safe, and keep earth safe.