- 58 min ago Grammys 2020: Billie Eilish Wins Big And Here Is A Look At Her Rebel Fashion Game
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 4 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 6 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- Movies RIP Kobe Bryant: Rishi Kapoor Shares Son Ranbir Kapoor's Fan Moment With Basketball Legend
- News How China's deadly virus is sending shockwaves through Asia's tourism industry
- Sports Bumrah, Rabada best bowlers around; Kohli, Smith best batsmen: McGrath
- Technology Motorola Razr 5G Might See The Light Of Day But Not In International Markets
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Dia Mirza is ruling the internet these days and not just because of her upcoming movie, 'Sanju', where she is starring alongside Ranbir Kapoor, but the diva is also in news because of the World Environment Day. The beauty with a cause, Dia was busy creating awareness about the harmful effects of plastic pollution in the northern parts of the country.
While she was promoting a noble cause, we couldn't help but be completely bowled over by her traditional looks. This one-of-the-prettiest B-town actresses wooed us in pastel and soft hues on two different occasions.
Yes, she absolutely looked as fresh as a daisy on both the days; but we can't decide which attire of hers is more stunning. Why don't you help us determine in which avatar she looked mesmerising?
1. The Regal Look
Dressed in an ivory outfit, Dia Mirza nailed it on the first day of her World Environment Day campaign. She looked fabulous in a subtly embroidered ethnic wear that she matched with a gorgeous dupatta featuring shimmery tassels and silver-hued footwear. We also thought her Golecha's Jewels dazzling uncut diamonds and emeralds earrings went perfectly well with the dress.
2. The Dreamy Avatar
Dia Mirza also totally floored us in a pastel blue and white Anita Dongre simple kurti and pyjami. We loved the floral blue and yellow prints on her long kurti and the complementing printed jootis. Styled by Theia Tekchandaney, her ethnic jhoomkis, side-swept hair, and dewy makeup were bang-on!