- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 January 2021
- 14 hrs ago Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- 15 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Pretty White Lace Dress, Lovely Hat And Stylish Sunglasses Could Be Your Next Holiday Look
- 17 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik’s 4 Hairstyles From Recent Episodes That You Can Nail In Just 5 Minutes
- Finance India's Forex Reserves Hit A New Lifetime High Of $586 Billion
- News 80% Indians ready to take vaccines, more than UK, US: Harsh Vardhan cites survey
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test, Day 2: Natarajan, Sundar, Thakur bag three wickets to restrict Australia to 369
- Movies Happy Birthday Sidharth Malhotra: From Shershaah To Mission Majnu; We've Got Our Eyes On His Upcoming Films
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Days Sale: Discount Offers On Smartphones
- Education SSC CHSL Cut-off 2021 Tier 1 Released
- Automobiles Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
Slowly and steadily, we are realising the fact that Sonam Kapoor-Ahuja is a fun loving and vivacious lady, who doesn't take herself too seriously. The actress, who is considered Bollywood's top fashionista, makes heads turn over and over again. Each time she dons something, it becomes a statement.
Last time, she channelled her inner geek and this time, she took a refreshing turn and sported a beautiful Neeru's floral sari. The diva was all smiles and looked totally fab in this blue coloured sari that was highlighted by a myriad of red, green, white, and pink flowers. We also loved the meticulously done golden border of her sari.
Styled by her sister Rhea Kapoor, Sonam's sari wouldn't have looked that great had it not been colour-blocked by a dark pink coloured shirt blouse with voluminous sleeves. Well, the actress definitely looked like an eye-candy with that colour-coordination. Her round-neck pretty blouse was tucked and so, yes, she brought this new trend of hiding the midriff.
We also thought that her Amrapali choker necklace and ethnic jhumkis went perfectly well with the attire. Her embellished flat sandals complemented her look and so did her dewy makeup. Her hair was loosely tied and gave her avatar a dreamy touch.
Sonam Kapoor-Ahuja wooed us yet again. We think her floral sari and vibrant blouse is the perfect summer wear, how about you? Feel free to share your views on this in the comments section.