- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 3 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 5 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- 6 hrs ago 12 Home Remedies For COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Sports Martin Guptill swears at Yuzvendra Chahal in Hindi on live TV
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Mother Pinkie Roshan Shakes A Leg To 'Ghungroo' Song At Sunaina's Birthday Bash
- News Explained: Who is this gynecologist from Ladakh who was awarded the Padma Bhushan
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Technology Poco X2 Possibly With Snapdragon 730g To Be Unveiled On February 4
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
We just can't stop ourselves from gushing over Anil Kapoor, who like wine is only growing better with age. The fit and fabulous actor had all our attention at the grand engagement ceremony of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta. He was minimally dressed and looked awesome as always.
He wore traditional attire and mirrored the spirit of modern Indian men, who like it subtle and to the point. He wasn't overtly dressed at all and in fact, kept it simple and straightforward. His ethnic outfit was a cross between casual and formal. It was a sophisticated ensemble and Anil carried himself with a lot of aplomb and panache.
He wore a white kurta, which he paired with cigarette-pants like pyjamis. However, it was his long coat that did all the talking. His collared jacket was dipped in a black hue and was a sartorial delight. The golden symmetrical buttons and the green pocket square accentuated his overall look.
Anil enhanced his classy avatar with elegant brown shoes, which went perfectly well with his attire and also effectively colour-blocked his look.
Anil Kapoor looked amazing and totally inspired a lot of men to try power-dressing. He again made us believe that less is more. Well done Anil, keep on wooing us more.